/gen/

(281 KB, 307x599, 307px-Bbwfoxes.png)
so... is it down? the website hasn't worked in a hot minute. and if so, does anyone know the story behind that? i wish it had been archived before tons of stuff on there became essentially lost media
This is why you shouldn't ask what BBW-chan can do for you but the opposite. Things dissapear all the time, this year lovelee_lunaz's IG account got banned, 2 of 3 Amazon Amanda Clips stores closed and Caitlin Redding purged her YT. If no one does anything they dissapear without a trace.

All I know about the background of BBW Foxes is that Carrie Land was the webmaster of all the sites. When it closed I made a thread and shared a buch of site-rips along with others, some scraped by myself others scrambled from here and Gigatribe, some names;Kellie, Adeline, Luna, Lucious Amazon, Lacee Angel, Starstruck,Carrieland. Yvonne etc.
Oh and Jodie quit modelling as well.

This Luna site-rip organized by me is still up:
https://pixeldrain.com/l/4r922a3R

It's sad i'm the only one doing thorough uploads like this.
>>45287
oh it got flagged, my bad
>>45286
>Gigatribe
What is Gigatribe? I've seen it brought up before, but I've never really looked into it. How is it different from say torrents or e2dk style clients?
>>45304
i was on gigatribe and i got an absolute fuckton of rare content on there but pedophiles kept trying to message me on there and it freaked me out so i deleted that shit lmao. if there is a way to not have scary people in my inbox then i'll go back; i have a ton of ssbbw content in my collection
>>45307
That doesn't fill me with much hope! Sounds like it has the same problems Retroshare had.
>>45307
if you aren't mutuals they can't message you. if users offer no indication on their profiles of seeking bbw/ssbbw content give them a swift block. I think even the tag bbw is not discriminatory enough since people with multiple other fetishes list it too. my personal gripe is that majority consists of people with no shares at all or people who don't add new content into rotation, I used to defriend them but now I just roll with it.
>>45310
Fake news. She’s just blocked you.