/gen/

(3.9 MB, 3776x4144, 296A813C-4269-4630-97C6-CBD3127106DE.png)
i’ve always been turned off by the realistic health problems caused by being overweight. same goes for stuff like vore, popping, act.
idk why, but i feel bad for the fictional characters in fictional situations, even ones that are intended to be arousing.
like i know it’s not supposed to be thought about too deeply but that’s the way my brain works
am i just a pussy?
Yes you are.
(150 KB, 1600x900, cover3.jpg)
> "Am I just a pussy?"

yea

Having a worry about realistic health implications is real and you should find where the balance of moderation between fantasy and reality.lies for you. But vore and fictional shit? Its not real its your fetish who cares.
>>45142 (OP)
i think that your preferences have nothing to do with cowardice, but rather with your personal history.
it seems conceivable that your aversion is based on personal experience and is most likely no cause for concern. just avoid the things that you don't like. :-)

also, people react very differently to things. example: trychophobia, the "fear of organic hole patterns". and plenty of other -phobias, which all have their reasons.
>>45142 (OP)
nah, I cringe at those things.
immobility, deathfeedism and shit like that should be shamed on.
>>45142 (OP)
Since there are girls who enjoy pain and are willing to indulge you they're willing to continue to inflate until they can't stop moaning. Maybe you just need a more normie-friendly BBWchan to bait more 3DPDs?