/gen/

(113 KB, 640x640, Thinking_Face_Emoji-Emoji-Island.png)
Do you guys have an idea on how popular this fetish is in the real world? I mean I've seen a whole lot of models who are or were into this and a lot of guys like us are. But there's still people out there who hate any kind of fat, or just not into it and want someone to be fit (which is fine I get that). I'm not talking about those fat acceptances people since they're super delusional and I don't even think they're attracted to themselves most of the time.
Depends on a bunch of factors in any given time period. Right now? Very popular. When the economy is doing well? Not very. Generally speaking the dominant term in controlling the popularity has been class and income, we used to have equilibrium with the upper class liking waifs and the proletariat liking huge ass, now everyone loves huge ass. an objectively worse trait that empowered larger women because their SMV skyrocketed for no reason. now our supposed "best and brightest" are spotted on yachts with Instagram personalities named things like "The Original Ms. Too Damn Thicc". Hard to say what caused this, but eventually it should balance out.
>>44896 (OP)
I don't know how popular it is, but I feel strongly that we're all ambassadors and it is required of us to make sure the connection is made in the minds of any women we bed. Blaze forth, feeders
It's very easy to get a female to inflate. It's hit or miss if she enjoys it, though, but make her feel like she has control over you and you get a W.
It's very easy to get a woman to inflate. It's hit or miss if she enjoys it, though, but make her feel like she has control over you and you get a W.