/gen/

(167 KB, 704x832, stuffer.ai-1589106.jpg)
We've had threads on here before about the fattest women we've seen in public. Let's get specific and talk about the women we've seen in public who have huge bellies.

Mine happened back when I was in college. I had just finished my last class of the day and was heading to the library to meet one of my friends. First thing I notice when I enter the library is this girl who's on her way out. Dirty blonde hair, about 5'5" or 5'6", a seemingly stocky build with fat arms. Then she turns towards me and I notice a tremendously huge gut. It hung almost to her knees, and was so big that she had to wear an oversize shirt because she couldn't tuck it into her pants.

I only saw her for a brief moment, and it was years ago so maybe my memory is tricking me into thinking she was bigger than she really was, but it left me with a mental image that I still have to this day
Like the OP this was ages ago but it's burned into my memory. This was on the subway (NYC) in my old 'hood. I got on the 7 train, middle of the day, and there she was, 35ish Latina, short, short hair, sorta cute/lady-next-door face, wearing a dark red velour sweat suit. Her knees were spread wide apart and her belly poured out over her legs and down between them, like halfway down her calves. It was a single, roundish unit, like a giant red balloon — the pants were so tight it looked like they'd bust open at any minute, and if they weren't supporting it it might have hit the floor (think webmodel/feedee Candy). She was barely 5' tall but I have to figure 450-500, maybe more? Either way one of the fattest women I've ever seen IRL.

She definitely knew I was staring at her but I couldn't help myself. I was dying to see her get up and walk with all that blubber but my stop was first and it was an appt where I couldn't be late. The big mystery was how she got onto the subway in the first place — the 7 is elevated through Queens (where I got on) with very few elevators so she would have had to climb a lot of steps and then fit through the turnstile.

Bonus: Not the biggest but a stealth belly like the OP describes (sort of)... A woman I worked with, also a long time ago, we were in adjacent departments so I didn't see her all the time but at least once a day. She was 45ish, brunette with medium-length curly hair, attractive though I was in my 20s at the time so she seemed old lol. Chunky/stocky though with a fairly thin face, maybe 5'7, big boobs but not huge, big but flat ass.

To the point, she had a huge gunt, way out of proportion to the rest of her. Like she was pregnant but carrying the baby just below her hips — think that scene in MIB2 with Lara Flynn Boyle. Like the OP's gal she was good at hiding it, wore oversized tops, some of which were like very short dresses over pants. Probably 3/5 people who passed her on the street didn't notice. Unlike the OP's sighting she managed to tuck her belly into her pants and once in a while I'd catch glimpses of it. It flowed down past the crotch into her pant legs, dividing in half so it looked like a gigantic FUPA. It was both really weird and really sexy but objectively speaking I guess that's all fat women over a certain size lol.
>>44651
Such a shame you had to get off the subway before her. I would have rescheduled that appointment just to see her exit the train lol
>>44690
It's gone that way several times, but I keep my conscience clean by drawing a hard line between perving and stalking lol.
(56 KB, 828x1390, jurb2ct9xsca1.jpg)
I had a bunch of college classes with a girl who looked similar to the pic. The vast majority of her fat was in this giant globe of a belly and she never once tucked her gut into her pants. It was always hanging out in front of her stuffed into some outrageously tight t shirt that needed to be pulled down repeatedly. Occasionally I found myself walking with her and it was always a struggle to keep my dick in check with how much jiggling was happening. Super hot but sadly at the time I was too afraid of being judged by classmates to do anything.

Looking back I cant help but wonder if she did it on purpose. I struggle to believe that she thought that she looked good that way unless her definition of good was fat as fuck.
>>44697
Fair enough, yeah don't wanna be a creep lol

>>44713
I love a good untucked belly. Something about it just makes the girl look so much fatter than when it's tucked in
New best thread on the site.

Was at a food festival with a friend last year which was mostly families and older couples. I was keeping an eye out for some impressive bellies. So far I hadn't had much luck until we were walking down main street as they were setting up the parade and my eyes immediately lasered in as we crossed a street and stood on the other side was a girl with one of the biggest bellies I'd ever seen. She was dressed alt; black hair with blue highlights, outfit all black. She had one of those fits where she tucked her belly into leggings and wore a crop top so you can see a sizable strip of her upper belly. She was very pale and that strip of belly almost blinded me. It was like a lighthouse guiding me to shore as I crossed that street. She was of average height, easily over 400 lbs and build like a sphere. Her belly, her defining features, hung down to her thighs, nearly at her knees, and the craziest bit was she had a cane. Maybe she sprained her ankle or something, but seeing a girl who looked to be in her early 20s at such a size and holding herself up with a cane, while still being confident enough to show her belly off nearly knocked me off my feet. Easily the biggest woman there and dressed like she knew she was the hottest.

I didn't talk to her because I'm far too shy and one of the two friends she was there with was a guy who seemed to stay closer to her than the other girl (who was thick but sadly no belly to speak of).
>>44713
Man, do I miss low waisted jeans. I love me some VBO but it's so rare to see some lower belly these days and there's nothing hotter than a huge ball gut hanging free and catching a breeze because no shirt can contain it.
>>44713
Seeing these stories with college girls gives me hope
>>44737
Nah these guys are lying. Everybody's doing GrubHub, Door dash, Uber now.
>>44651
>The big mystery was how she got onto the subway in the first place

Too real, lol. 7 train anon here from the thread where we were giving vacation advice to Irish anon. I spend a lot more time than I should on thinking about the transit logistics of SSBBW dating, if my current relationship ends and I move back to my old neighborhood. The optimal solution if she can get by without an elevator is 52nd Street. The train and stairs are relatively low to the ground compared to the giant pylons further west, and it's equal distance from Sunnyside and Woodside when you need to step out for a food run.

I was actually in JH earlier tonight and spotted a gorgeous belly-heavy East Asian woman. I'd guess she was in her 30s and maybe 325-350, well put together in a "middle class 2nd gen immigrant" way, wearing a tan cloth coat with big black buttons that highlighted the curve and hang of her belly. That fashion look did things to me.
Oh you meant like this. Want to vpn it up like you. Dummy your ip address sold off to the feds. No one is private IDGAF
>>44754 all my minorities in the city. I command you to press them until they give back what they have stolen. Now.
Read the book of Zechariah. This is where all you oppressors & supremacy fall before GOD.
>>44798
Dude my nose have been stuck inbetween your moms ass crack lmao
I work in the engineering department on a large campus with multiple buildings. One woman who works in the HQ building, I know her name but not really what she does, is one of the fattest women I’ve ever seen. Belly down to her knees, thick thighs, and wide hips too, but she can still get around so I’ll catch her slowly waddling around getting lunch. I’ve even talked to her once. Absolutely unreal.
>>44823
First off thanks for getting this thread back on track. Second, a belly hanging to her knees must be quite a sight! Have you interacted with her at all?
>>44823
>>44825
My bad, just noticed you said you talked to her once. Any plans on trying to get to know her? If so, best of luck!
when I see threads like these i'm always wondering if women still think about that Tall Dark Handsome stud they saw in a parking lot 10 years ago and could write a whole ass essay about or it that just not their forte?
>>44823
whenever people say belly that hangs to the knees I imagine one of those bellies that looks deflated. like its still fat obviously but looks more like an apron
>>44837
Once I was in class and our substitute teachers gut snuck out of her pants and was hanging out jiggling in plain view for a whole 20 minutes of heaven. Previously she had kept it all tucked into her pants because it hung so low. Maybe she had lost weight previously or just had a low hanging, saggy belly. But it really was one of those embarrassingly stiff moments in late middle school.
Bump for more biggest bellies
When I was in secondary school I came home one day to find my mum had invited one of her old work friends over for the evening. She was the largest woman I've ever seen IRL to this day. She was in her forties and was easily over 500lbs. Our dining room was quite small and the table took up most of the room. All I can remember is the chair she was on backed all the way up to the wall and her belly pressed into the table to allow space for my mum (a fairly skinny woman) to sit across from her. Needless to say I spent most of the evening hanging about trying to absorb as much spank bank material as possible.
There have been a few but the one that sticks out the most was at a airport bar at LAX, just as I realized I had to make a dash for the gate, I turned and beheld a woman who looked like Dr Eggman.

She was clearly a latina or native american and somehow had a hot thin face, thin arms and legs and the most round belly I've ever seen. I would assume that she was pregnant but she was drinking wine, and you could tell by the backfat and width that she just held all her weight in her belly.

As a guy who loves disproportionately big bellies this was like a gift from the gods and I was hypnotized. I did something I had never done - took out my phone and pretended to take a call whilst recording a video of her just to have something to remember her by.. of course I got the angle wrong and ended up filming the guy next to her.

Anyway I really wanted to hang around... even thought about approaching her to try and ask her number but I had a plane to catch and I don't live in the US so I reluctantly had to leave.

Sad to think she almost definitely hates the way she looks and will end up with a guy who most likley isn't really into it either
Was volunteering at a random sports event a couple of months back and got put in a team with this African(probably nigerian) lady… she was likely in her late 30s/early 40s but I can’t say for sure because black really don’t crack lol. Very short, around 5’0 or likely even less, but she was also very fat, every part of her body puffed out like a balloon, ESPECIALLY her belly. It was so big and round it looked like she was pregnant. Her boobs were also massive, and hung over the sides of her belly like bags of milk(non-canadians look it up lol). The best part about them was that her boob fat extended under her armpits, so her arms were pretty much constantly floating at her sides instead of completely down… despite having no ass, her legs were still very thick to the point of remaining permanently spread apart, giving her a very pronounced waddle. When she walked, her thighs would rub against each other and make noise from the friction(my favorite sound :] ). Being a whole foot taller than her, she was significantly slower, so I had to constantly adjust my walking speed so she wouldn’t fall behind(felt kinda bad leaving her behind). The rest of the team didn’t seem to care, so I was pretty much always alone with her. We talked a lot and really hit it off, she was really funny but had a strong personality. I was always fighting a boner whenever I was with her so I was flustered at times… she might’ve picked up on that because she kept brushing her hand against my arm, holding on to my arm in crowds, always walking super close to me, and sometimes she would look up at me in an almost seductive gaze, with her belly and boobs bulging out in front of her from my POV… PURE BLISS. She was also really lazy and looooovvveeedddd talking about food, which was pretty hot considering that it’s probably the reason she got so huge… not to mention, she also loved feeding other people, especially me, but being so nervous around her meant that I had no appetite. Looking back, I wouldn’t have minded at all if she ended up fattening me up. I was heavily tempted to get with her but then she mentioned that she’s married... I was a bit bummed out but I noticed that she complained a lot about her husband so maybe I did have a chance after all. Being 19 though, I didn’t see it working out well, especially if anybody who knows us found out(I live in a relatively small city).

The event lasted for a week and we had a lot of platonic fun together during our shifts, but I still wonder what could’ve been if I had more courage…
This sexy customer service lady at a Wal-Mart had a huge belly that she let loose if you caught her on breaks outside. It was so sexy cuz she would stand in a way where her ass stuck out and her gut propped up her tits because it stuck out so far, it was awesome seeing her just talk to people.
At a hotel and the receptionist had a massive belly. It seemed to hang, but it was hard to tell how low because she was wearing black pants. She also had a roll under her boobs.
My mom. lol. But no kidding. She was the fattest woman before gastric. Barely able to walk. Her belly would sway massively and weight her down, or throw her off balance. She needed support and would use anything but a walker (shopping carts, furniture,etc) We’d all, us kids, help her get around the house, go shopping (reach anything under 3 ft low). Her belly literally would sit on our shoulders sometimes. And there was enough of it that I think she wasn’t always aware of what she was resting some of it on but I’d just melt. My halfsister was similar but just a kid so like 250 pounds? (She’s now like well over that. She fell on me one time it was scary as fuck, she couldn’t get up on her own and called 2 other siblings to help. Scariest boner ever). and some of my mom’s other kids did all kinda did the physical stuff like heating up Costco trays of food in the microwave or oven maybe. After she got gastric she was kinda more of a bitch and I moved back with my dad but I think my half sister like 100% online and now another disability check since she can barely leave the house.
>>48225
Any guess how heavy your stepsister was when she fell on you? Situations like these are like a fantasy of mine.
>>48270
Yeah. Easily 300+. Scariest ten minutes ever waiting for her two brothers to move her up off me. They basically sat around playing the Xbox their dad got them, and moving her from chair to chair. We all had to wait on her and my mom hand and foot. They shared a bathroom with one of those showers with no tub and had me remove the floor drain. Totally must have been a sight on those monthly trips to costcos freezer section.
(46 KB, 648x832, 985885eaa6b21c09c9e31a0305977527.jpg)
2 months ago i was doing my business and saw a girl in her mid 20s with a gigantic belly, but a real gigantic one, to compare that would be halfway between brianna and vanilla hippo and i felt quite bad for her, she was struggling every step because of the weight and when you walk with some gigantic mass of fat in front of your thighs and knees you literally have to push them at each step, aside from all that she had some remarkably great clothes for her size, usually the super obese i see aren't well clothed, usually because it's hard to find or just they don't care about that
>>48305
saw a girl like this near the bus stop once. she had a friend who was chubby, and seemed to be hanging out with a chubby guy. they all looked like discord moderators though.
>>48619
To much good women pussy out there to be sweating over one destructive one.
Manage to see some really giant one: semi-round but hunging much lower then knees. 500+ for sure. Surprisingly but she carried it really well, while walking along with her chubby friend.
I swear the best place to see huge bellys is at county fairs or amusment parks.
Saw one woman get off a ride and she looked pregnant, her jeans slide down and her shirt was never gonna cover it. It was so round.
Later at the same fair there was a larger woman but like 10 or 20 years younger. Massive belly kinda like mschunky. It was tucked in but it pulled her shorts tight in the back. Every step she took her shirt needed to be pulled down to keep it in.
I saw one of the fattest young girls i've ever seen in The Netherlands today (east Netherlands). Easily 450 lbs and up, 5 ft 10 and up, early to mid 20s, with red hair and glasses. She wore a green silky dress that she properly filled up. She was eating ice cream on a bench in front of a ice cream bar sat beside her on the left was smaller older woman who I presume is her mom and on the right was a brown dark old man who I assumed was the partner of the mom. Her mom, when looked at from the side appeared as a x-ray of the skeleton from the fat girl, you could see the outline of the ginger and then some. She was so fat that I feared appearing judgmental by staring too much so I can't completely recall her body-type, more belly-heavy than booty-heavy but so wide that she can't be all belly. When they walked away I was looking at them from afar, I could make out that her belly hung down and she completely dwarfed the brown old men who she was holding hands with, if they're a couple it is one of the strangest i've ever seen. I intended to follow them a bit but I think they left with a car (that might have been parked at a spot reserved for the disabled) before I catched up. These are the sightings I go outside for.
(105 KB, 1080x1920, fc5d58db00f45177eab053ed1a35323c.jpg)
If I had to compare her with someone it'd be Ella Donnelly, but taller, fatter, wider and with a more Dutch-looking face.
>>51756
Amazing you saw someone like that in the Netherlands! I'm not joking when I say that half of the fat girls I saw during my stay there were Brits.
>>44737
As someone currently in college trust me you’ll b able to find plenty of big girls around campus including faculty and staff even. Speaking of which there’s actually a girl at my college rn that is known around campus for how massive she is lmao and her biggest feature is by far her belly it’s pretty hot I’d say she’s built like HoneyBunTV on curvage. I’ve never talked to her and probably never will since I'm to shy and to much of a bitch and I know I’ll get made fun of by everyone but hey.