/gen/

(490 KB, 1170x536, IMG_6410.jpeg)
Any degenerate feeders like myself have any tips to keep fattening up my girlfriend without her knowledge? She’s sitting at around 520 lbs and is currently trying to diet and I can’t allow her to loose the Weight. She eats like a pig so hopefully the diet doesn’t last for long. Pic for attention
just take her on dates, bro. also learn to cook, women love being catered too.

unfortunately one of the trade offs about about being with a non-feedee bbw/ssbbw is listening to them talk about going on diets.

that's called Irony.
life is funny like that.
Seconding the part about learning to cook. All women love it and it's cheaper than fine jewelry lol. Also she'll be less self-conscious tying the feedbag on in your place as opposed to in public. Of course if you do it too much she might think you're cheap.
Look for flavorless weight gain powder and start adding it to juices and other drinks or mixing it into cake batter, in short, learn how to cook
LARP ALERT
LARP ALERT
THE CREATOR OF THIS THREAD IS LARPING
>>44590
Just mix flour with butter and bake. Biscuits.
Add sugar. Cake.
Repeat while drinking heavy cream.
>>44591
I'm sure they are, i just figured i'd participate since the thread has constructive potential
>>44591
Of course they are but still worth lookin at
Im a feedee myself but realised that i like also my girlfriend fatter.

You have to do it slowly so she wants it on her own. My gf was 190 lbs and i started cooking tasty meals with potatoes and sauces. They were good and afterwards we made good dessert. Dont force her but cool what she likes. Add slowly heavier ingredients. More bitter for example or cream. Like realy tiny improvements over months.

It Takes a while but she will gain.

Start putting her favorite sweets nearby. Ready to grab,
Also do activities indoor. Playing games on pc. Watch Youtube or movies, Also very slowly.

She will gain more. Therfore move less, eat more. Works great on my gf.

Make her compliments or tell her she looks fine when she notices her gains. Not like "I like you fat!" but more like "Its ok, it will go down and if not i like you how you are"

Go out try new food. Eat it First beside her, let her choose it on her own will.

I fatten up my gf since a year slowly and i could finally get her Eating her First Burger. I Start to buy her new ants faster and faster.

When she is on worktrips she doesnt appearently know or realise that the amount of food she needs now got more, so she eats all the Fastfood i made her try out on this Trips and she comes back fattter.

Then she is happy to be back so i cool her fav food.

She slowly stops complaining about her weight and eats more and more. She denies to weight herself and hasnt since she hit 220. But she got so fat, that i estimate her weight at around 260 now.

Her belly got so fat and Hangs now. I see her ass in front of me and i know which parts got fatter. I have a longer way into her pussy and cum harder. I wont stop.