/gen/

(3.1 MB, 1466x1819, ssbbw.png) (220 KB, 1032x1308, faith-montoya-v0-kh8ppbzhku9c1.png)
I need to vent a bit, I (24m) met my current gf on Wooplus and this is the biggest woman I've ever been with. Shes an afro latina has the huge arm fat, very wide apple big back build, a lopsided but huge double belly and the closest person i can think of resembling her is jaebae in the 1st pic w/ the red bikini. She a bit dull and I dont think she has much going on, but always texts back super quick. We've been on multiple dates and Ive been over her place a few times now. Each time I go I offer to do some feedee experiences w/ her. Shes not into feederism but has heard of it before and is super open to doing this with me as long as it makes me happy. Belly jiggling, feeding her junk food and soda, squashing and all that delicious body playing, shes even gotten turned on. This should be feeder heavean

but I still miss my first feedee unfortunetly. We met online when i was in college thru her feedee socials and she was perfect. She was a smaller feedee content creator back on feabie. The most beautiful girl ive ever seen shes half asian half latina and beats my current gf in the looks department looks like the girl in 2nd only a bit lighter. Vey well proportioned, beafiful double belly, is actually into feederism and wanted to gain weight. I still remember the amazing sex, feeding sessions, belly plays, the pics and vids she would send to tease me, and lowkey miss it all. She moved across the country and we tried long distance for 2 months before she ended it all w/ me. I was devasted and it was so painful seeing her post herself partying or out at the club so I removed her from all my socials to save my mental health.

I fell into a down bad mood and saw she was advertising her content on feabie and her weigh history has blown up reaching 300lbs. This has made me turned on remembering how i used to think she was big before befroe when she was a bit over 200 but now its a dream come true seeing her actually stick thru gaining. I made the worst decision of my life in a pre nut clarity fogged brain. I followed and mesaged her been hoping to be able to buy content somehow. My horny mind took over, a weeks past and my message is left unread. Ive checking feabie to see if anything pops up but nothing and probably never will. This has caused me to go in a terrible mood and affected my dreams where I had one where I finally met her after 3 years and relived our great feeder/feedee moments at her new size. I feel depressed and sad, tried going over to my current girls place to ease the tension but its gotten bad where i left to the bathroom to check and nothing. Any advice how to get over this? I workout as much as I can after work and try texting my current gf as much as I can but dont feel the same spark before i did this
>>44138 (OP)
Welp my post flopped looking for advice

TLDR: got a SSBBW gf on wooplus but unhappy because Im still haunted by memories of 1st feedee. She gained more weight since we split and is selling content. Couldn't stop horny mind from messaging and want to try to save relationship w/ current gf
>>44235
Who was the model?
>>44236
the model in the pic is phaith montoya, super hot plus size bbw who is the first person i think of that looks my 1srt feedee from the eyes and body type, only lighter skin. current gf is nice if only her belly wasnt lopsided
what you are feeling is completely normal. my advice is not look at her, there are thousands of girls on feabie, and even more who don't know they are into this kink. don't torture yourself by continuing to pursue her, she isn't interested and that's completely okay, it doesn't have to reflect on you, when you were together it was years ago and a different person. let go and move on, but give yourself the space to do so. Your dumb monkey brain probably won't let you leave that hint of a feeling of "ownership" over her, and that's completely normal too, don't dwell on it though.
>>44138 (OP)
Find a girl you like. Don't string the current one along- it's not fair to her and to you. You're just wasting time
>>44267
thank you for letting me know its normal, I was doing great the past 3 years since splitting and have felt confident talking to new women and got my current gf. Its just these last weeks i felt some regression. i took some first steps and deleted the message to not check anymore and was waiting to text again but your right, she not interested anymore. its so true that dumb monkey brain feeling on ownership of my old feedee is still in the back of my head and part of it wishes to help continue her gain that i left unfinished by buying her feedee vids. that quick dopamine hit of texting her was not worth the mental regression, ill try harder to not check her page
>>44268
I dont want to go that path yet, since the mistake yes i have felt myself distancing more from her, last few weeks dwelling too much on past ownership, taking small steps today to recover mentally. My current gf is amazing and would be any feeders dream, easily over 350+ lbs and is open to feedee experiences. this valentines weekened i want to try to bring back the spark and do a special feeding
>>44138 (OP)
You have a fat girl willing to do what you want but want someone far away? Make it make sense, appreciate what you have now
>>44293
Try and see if you can trick/manipulate her into gaining another hundred pounds. Get a job and enable whatever nascent food addiction she already has.
Idk if you’re open to sharing but maybe you could pimp her around the feeder community if she gets extra large, assuming she’s dumb, needy and easy enough to control.
>>44138 (OP)
not trying to be mean but, get over it bro. you're still in the game, life goes on and people esp women change.

I've been dealing with a similar thing w my new gf who is slimmer but lets me feed her,

but i've had moments thinking about the 400 pound super pear i used to hook up with pre-covid.
why? just thinking i could have smashed more, she wasn't a bad person just very particular about things cuz she was a lawyer and it was annoying sometimes.

but truth is also, i met up with her during covid and she lost a substantial amount of weight and didn't look as good. think she go on ozempic or something

so I'm literally reminiscing about something that doesn't exist any more and so are you lol. let it go
>>44138 (OP)
>How to Get over your First Feedee?

>>44467
>get over it bro

the things we learn on this chan.
>>44138 (OP)
Don't buy content from an ex too, that's just messy
>>44469
lol i knew this comment was coming but it doesn't seem like bro wants to get over it to begin with.

when dude asks how to get over it, seems more like he's asking how he can stay exactly where he's at and feel okay with it.
>>44483
yeah, he'll get over it. (not mocking, just joking)

good to see people actually trying to help in this thread. maybe this is a community after all. 👍
>>44467
thanks i need more of these tough love comments to straighten me out. the only difference is shes still in the feedee scene and getting bigger which really has me dwelling in the past, liek 100 lbs bigger than when we dated. I'll have to let it go, she prob has other feeders atp

>>44456
im not sure if my gf wants to gain weight but she is huge already before we even met, she said she will weigh herself when she goes to the doctors. Im trying to see if i can make her take videos similar to popular feedees, we only meet every other week so i been trying to see if she can send belly playing vids in lingerie. Shes not into feedism but we had feedee/feeder moments already, was thinking of asking her to take avideo for me similar to this chubby chiquita video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7y4gu_95-o&t=19s

worried how she'll react tho or how i can even bring it up, was thinking of just asking her when we meet this weekend and try out some angles if shes comfortable filming.
>>44483
yeah im guilty, glad the chan is making me see my error instead of enabling me to go back to a feeder connection that doesnt exist. 3 years and still struggling

i was curious if there were any other ex feedee anecdotes from the chan and how they dealt w/ it after?
>>44535
Whats your diffezrenriation of struggle? Health? Accessibly to items? Locations? What is your struggle. Dont project and leave out details clancy
>>44138 (OP)
First mistake is u texted a ex already cheating on ur gf bro