/gen/

(98 KB, 1300x956, an-overweight-woman-walking-with-a-thin-man-P6WDDC.jpg)
Hi all I'm a young Italian guy who would like to meet bbws through app and sites but it is quite difficult since there are few people in there.
I mainly use feabie and wooplus but it is not that easy and normal meeting apps don't allow to choose body type.
What about your experiences? Do you have any suggestion?
If there are Italians it is better since the problem here is real.
only viable option is going to america because nobody outside us uses those apps and also because of scarcity of bbws anywhere else
>>44029
quite true even if Poland seems to be full of bbws. Isn't it?
I absolutely love Polish big tummies haha
>>44033
>Poland seems to be full of bbws
that ain't true and certainly not in the 300 lbs+ rank which in i'm interested the most
>>44013 (OP)
I spent some time in Italy over the summer, not sure where exactly you are but I definitely saw some bigger girls. Up north your best bet is in touristy areas like Milano or como or Venezia to catch some chubby foreigners. Only problem is, nobody vacations alone. A lot of tourists are going to be taken. Try heading north into switzlerland, Lugano and interlachen had some bigger women if I remember correctly.

If you’re not from lombardi, try the same methods as above in Capri, Firenze, Amalfi, etc. I believe Tuscany is your best bet for fat Italians though.

If all else fails, just book a flight to Germany. You can’t miss over there.

Buonaserata amico
>>44070
Thank you my friend. I think I will go on vacation in Germany as a BBWs holiday haha. Here in Italy meeting them is difficult since they are not alone usually, as you said
>>44142
You could also come to America. I know there’s a ton of girls here that absolutely love Italy, and would do a lot to visit often. Maybe try to fly out to meet somebody from Feabie or wooplus. Just be fun and flirty which shouldn’t be an issue for an Italian guy lmao. Also you have a superpower, knowing another language and living in a beautiful country. Try to leverage that.

You mentioned that you can’t pick a body type on regular dating apps. While this is true, if you only swipe right on fat girls, the apps learn that you have a preference, and will start to show you more fat girls. Hope this helps
>>44151
My suggestion is to just pay for sex. If you’re not Chad it’s the best move.
Eastern European peasant women are the best to exploit if you’re looking to import a girlfriend and then confiscate her passport.
>>44142

Seconding you vacationing in America. You'd absolutely slay with your accent. Florida or anywhere in the Midwest, Deep South or Appalachia.