/gen/

(656 KB, 1468x2000, Pierce.jpeg)
I've seen some comments on the site before about how you assume that your fathers may have been feeders.
Obviously you guys yourself have the fetish, why else would you be posting here?

But what would you do in a hypothetical situation where your future kids ended up having a fat fetish later in life or becoming a feeder?
Hell, what if one of your grandchildren ended up having a fat fetish? how would you react to this information?
I think my mom passed me the feeder fetish I have.

Dad went from muscular to 140kg of fat in the first 2 years of marriage
>>43600
Straight female feeders don’t exist.
You’re dad was a big fat gay bottom for some hardcore gay feeder.
My uncle kinda indirectly helped me see my love huge fat. He had to be at least 500 pounds but strong and graceful for his size. Seemed like a realy fun, accommodating, nice guy with a punk attitude. He mellowed out when he got married but I still remember him as the first person in my family I admired.
I was a fat admirer before, in retrospect. But that kinda solidified it.
>>43604

Straight female feeders absolutely exist what are you on about
>>43604
Oh you’re a westerner no wonder you sound like that while thinking you said something that’s intelligent
>>43638
Makeing $16-$22 hour isnt a job. GET A CAREER. Real bums. What will you do when your boss can no longer serve you. In trouble. Your dooms days.
>>43638
The west created the technology you complain with buddy. Thank Al Gore and Steve jobs you big gay bitch.
>>43594 (OP)
Throughout history fathers passed down to sons essential knowledge, with each successive generation making improvements and honing their skills.
>>43636
I'm willing to bet he's a frequent source for women's wariness about male feedees.
>>43701
>I'm willing to bet he's a frequent source for women's wariness about male feedees

What a mother fucking bitch. We all know fat fetishism abd body positivism doesn’t apply to men but holy shit, what a mother fucking bitch to try to gaslight us into blaming ourselves.
Dude go get bent over by a biker somewhere you big soft bitch.
A lot of socially inept fat guys shoot themselves in the foot by approaching FFAs in a way that actually is kind of homosexual, where they behave like gay men at a glory hole and think that all they need to get a woman's attention is to show up in her DMs with a dick and the same fetish. "She likes fat guys so why isn't she into meeeeeeeeeeee?" News flash, if you're an awkward loser who creeps women out, that's not going to change just because you're fat and she's an FA.