/gen/

(27 KB, 270x270, OIG.YlOmv720ePx2IrCH9awM.jpg)
Insane long shot but does anyone remember a girl that used to post on Fantasy Feeder like.... 10-15 years ago? She had dreads or some other kind of alt goth haircut dyed a neon color and she posted these shitty low res photos of her crazy fat belly and relatively smaller frame. She had a relatively slim and pretty face. If anyone has any clue who I'm talking about and has any of her pictures, could you please share them here?

Also, I suppose this thread will do for other fatties lost to time
>>42788
It wasn't her! Probably should have specified that she was an American. Thanks anyway! She does fit the profile I gave lol
Not the girl you're describing (I don't think) but there was a girl on there around that long ago who I believe went by Jeepster42 and I've been dying to find pics of. She was one of the girls who made me realize I was into disproportionately huge guts. Can barely remember what she looks like and I'm super curious.
>>43426
Nope. Not her. I suppose I should add more details from memory.

-was white
-had an exaggerated pear shape, big belly, relatively small tits and a slim face
-may have uploaded a pic in a gas mask?
-may have uploaded pics where she was drinking a beer can
Does anyone remember the name of:
- amateur
- circa 2010, and was quite young (20s?)
- ultra pear shaped, BBW/SSBBW threshold
- really pretty face, well tanned/Mediterranean
- lived in South England
- was also an artist and I remember her painting with her ass/pictures of herself?
- took a lot of photos relaxing in a swimming pool or hot tub in the garden
- also had photos of her sat on a beach showing off the ass
- I think she lost a lot of weight, ended up looking gaunt in the face
ok so it's very likely no one here knows about her but let's try

in the early 10s when Tumblr was popping there was one big booty latina with a blog who was a very big fan of Kid Cudi. She went on to stare in one of his videoclips in what I remember was a party scene (this was prob Man on The Moon 2 era). She likely was from NY and had black BF, she posted some vids of him feeling up on her.
>>43426
I'm pretty sure she's on feabie, not posting just in a relationship and stuff.
>>43544

lulinix

she even had some vids on youtube dancing in her underwear but took them down fml
>>44498
Were my standards lower when I was younger or were big girls less attractive?
>>44500
girls have changed.
taste has changed.
culture has changed.

the things that excited you back then may seem strange / boring / non-existant today.
>>44502
It was rare to see a fat girl with confidence, wearing makeup and revealing clothes. Now it’s a lot more competition.
does anyone remember Californiafeedee from Tumblr? she was definitely playing a bit of a character but I found her feedist posts and ramblings really fucking hot
>>44858
Ooooh, was she the SSBBW deathfeedist chick? I'm not generally one for erotica (let's face it, most people are just not good writers) but mannnn her posts were always a good read.
>>44861
yeah, she'd also post a lot of faceless nudes and while it was clear she was exaggerating her weight/gains/etc (claiming like 650+) she was actually pretty fucking big. some of her posts are still floating around out there but it seems like her page is long gone.
>>44858
Was this the same person as SoCalWhale on Feabie?
>>43426
Came here to say this. She's quite possibly the hottest woman I've ever seen.
tranderson8855/tranderson85

incredibly sweet and cute southern girl that when from skinny to chubby to fat and vlogged the whole process.

even gave into the community saying, "since i knew the medication would make me gain weight, i wanted to see how fat i could get, so i intentionally ate as much as i could, and after a week stopped because it scared me [how much i gained]"

god, i wish i could see what she's been up to since she disappeared in the early 2010s
>>45858
Yes! She was amazing. She had such an alluring voice, and explored her changing body in the sexiest way.