/gen/

(682 KB, 2048x1536, NICO_looks_at_himself.jpg)
For me it's Reenaye Starr. Don't think I need to explain myself there as to why. Her JOI content does it for me a few times a year for some reason, but after each time I really start rethinking my life decisions.
Definitely any ssbbw model. It's actually getting worse now for me. Meaning that I'm slowly becoming more attracted and fantasizing behemoths like Roxxie, Jae, etc. I still primarily into bbws and I don't visit the ssbbw thread that often, but I still watch them when I'm really horny, especially when they're stuffing themselves.

But yeah I can see all the health issues and imagining being with a slob all day is unpleasant in itself, and knowing the fact they you're jacking off to someone who won't even see 5-10 more years if they keep at it is haunting. This feeling was the strongest when I jacked off to a Ninjah video and I felt disgusted and horrible with myself. But I enjoy the fantasy too much.
Bobbi Jo, Echo, Ms. T, or any other USBBW model on the brink of death.
LOL it’s gotta be MassivelySweet, not even close. Even the other 600 pound helpless disgusting blob girls in the scene don’t make me regret my entire life like she does.
>>42258
Guess I should clarify, just realized this now lol. I meant to say mostly any ussbbw models. Guess like after 400 is when I start to have bad post-nut clarities and even a little under that. Also ik some been on the scene for a long ass time, but they ain't gonna be here long term if lucky.
Went down a rabbit hole once with MzFluff. Found a few of her videos…and yeah.
Thicksadworld. girl looks like a big cartoon fart cloud
>>42258

I used to be the same, start with BBWs and then go to SSBBWs if I was super horny. These days, I just start with SSBBWs. I like BBWs still, just not as much. I definitely find this a bit disconcerting, but I know it can be reversed.
lvlynightmare
>>42269
Imagine having post-nut clarities
from Plumpprincess...
>Guess like after 400
>>42249 (OP)
Any of my exes, really. Only two but both are semi-prominent in the scene and it's a killer to see them constantly pop up again
>>42414
Right, and my ex is the Queen of Norway now
dudes you ssbbw sick fucks on here are filthy mcnasty god damn nasty shits go slam your junk in a waffle iron sick stinky roll fuckers
>>42418
How can you have sex with a woman over 275 pounds unproportioned body type. If she was proportionate 275 then yes. You dude on here are disgusting. Have some morals like kenny & brian.
>>42412
hahahaha this is a good one. I like women of this size but she just looks like a mound of dead flesh
(169 KB, 1170x1095, 0db2e4ab-9fee-49fe-8ea2-b96bccdb32de.jpg)
busting one to chocolate pear/pear addiction hits different on a primal level

that ass is so hypnotic that I ignore how her ghetto-licious scenes make me feel primitive af. I was going to criticize her face but it's pretty decent now that i'm looking at pictures again. I think it's always the same guy f!cking which adds to the candid feel.
>>42414
I have a similar feel. One is a model still and another was just involved in the SSBBW scene more generally. It’s jarring to scroll up on photos/vids of your exes online
>>42419

Quite easily, allow me to take those +300lb women away from your sore eyes, I'll take a few of those and all the ones that are larger too thanks.
>>42509
At one point some turbosperg on /ssbbw/ dropped a multi-gig upload of JPEGs he must have been collecting from bash sites for over 20 years. Deeply unnerving to scroll through and see not only pictures of multiple exes, but a picture of myself in a crowd scene from like 2008.
(587 KB, 1808x2812, 65be8233-0a04-4143-99a9-a5511934cc8b.jpg)
I haven't had guilty/shameful type of post nut clarity since I was in my early twenties. Life is too fuckin short to feel bad about what you like to fantasize about. I crank it to fat bitches daily and feel great about it, 400, 500, 600, even 700.
Layla. Her slurred bogan voice and over the top groans turn instantly trashy.

FatmissT. She’s not attractive by any standard, I’m just wanking to lard.
>>42533
Idk I just look at women who look at me and just fantasize what they moan like and how their tits sound smacking together
>>42533
I may disagree about FatMissT but >>42549 seems like the model eq. of saying you're being ratio'd my dude
>>42549

She has a cute face but I feel like the way I view her body is the way normies view the women I'm in to. Big yikes.
>>42549
she's really hot in this picture but sometimes she just hits me wrong. coin flip.
Honestly stopped getting serious PNC from Roxie and Jackie after hearing all the "I wouldn't fuck a fattie, but..." posting and kinda realizing, yeah, they've got conventionally gorgeous features besides being massive (Jackie I hear is a Psycho, though)
>>42573
Maybe Juliet Summers tho (RIP; she was really beautiful but almost made Boberry look thin)
all I'm scared of women this just gives me momentary release from real life and then I have to go back to the pressures of living brah doesn't matter if she's 1 or 100 lbs
>>42574
the last 3 Juliet videos where she's over 800 pounds looks like hell..... yessssssssssssss
MissGG and her sister. Just abhorrent personalities. Their size was their greatest asset. I guess the fact that she dropped dead was the most sobering part of my PNC. On the other hand, it’s not like she was anything more than stuff on my hard drive.

Still exclusively fuck fat girls; I just need them to be slightly more than pigs taught to walk on their hind legs.
>>44953
If I remember correctly the community rejected them like instantly lmao. They just came on the scene obnoxious as fuck and clearly trying to make a quick buck and nobody was falling for it.
>>44991
In a way, they were just what most girls were in the scene: not that smart, full of themselves, no marketable skills, with sheer size and willingness to debase themselves being their selling point. Classic “mopeds”; I’d ride them but wouldn’t want anyone finding out.
>>42501
I think she got wls and she looks so deflated. Good for her she lost the weight but it's so bad.
Ivy Davenport
Donna Simpson. Holdover from the days when size alone could get you popularity in the scene. Pale and grub-like. Unimpressive shape. Honestly I think the appeal was more novelty or the fact that she’s obviously complacent and bovine.
>>42501
>>42604
there's an insanely hot video of her spreading her cheeks on coomer
>>42533
>>42552
this. her saving grace is that monstrous bent over look from behind. imagine the braps
>>45821
truly nothing attractive about her whatsoever. catastrophic fat distribution and her face is a disaster
>>45850
Fuck it im goint into 14.
>>45821
same, and usually its because shes in vids with models I actually like. I know it's an unpopular opinion, but I still like reenaye starr because she seems to be legit about that feederism life, which makes it hotter in a way. Unfortunately shes friends with ivy which means there'll be times where they do a video and off to the side you have to deal with ivy's fucked up face which sucks. Especially that one with reinnapop, where they're doing slob stuff and while it's hot as FUCK when reiina is doing it, ivy fucks it up because she looks like a bulldog who got stung by a bee
>>45849
Do you know the date?
As in, is it a really old video or a recent one?
>>42460
Having chatted a bit with her on feabie and onlyfans, she thinks like one too.
>>42519
Fr who is that and how do I take her out for dinner
Basically any feedism content.
A few times after blowing my load I'm disgusted and realise I don't even find the lady attractive, she just happened to provide content for my fetish.

Or thost S31 videos where it seems like they're just exploiting impoverish women from southeast asia
>>46167
It’s actually only the feedees I’m not disgusted by. They at least chose this life, the other women are just victims of economics, mental illness and addiction.