/gen/

(10 KB, 250x232, IMG_2602.jpeg)
Not posting pictures so don’t ask, but wondering about other people’s experiences with this.

Met my girlfriend about 2 and a half years ago when she was 310 lbs. Her face was a little chubby at most, but compared to the rest of her body her face was slim for her size and only had a double chin from certain angles or when she was slouching laying down, so I genuinely thought that if she got bigger her face would stay relatively slim for her size since it already was.

Now she’s over 360 lbs at only 23, and holy fuck her face has gotten so fucking fat. Jawline completely engulfed in fat, completely smooth from her temple to the bottom of her double chin that now covers over half her neck from most angles, and her neck completely engulfed in her double chin and shoulder/chest fat when she lays down/slouches. She herself says it looks like her face is melting into her chest and it’s so fucking sexy. Crazy to think about how much fatter just her face could get when it gained this much in just 50 lbs. She went from definitely bigger than chubby but still traditionally cute to visibly super obese and people definitely perceive her differently. Literally slightly chubby face to over half her neck gone standing and 3/4ths the way to the “Breaking Benches” meme guy when she’s slouching. I don’t really care what other people think and honestly everyone’s reaction just makes it hotter to me.

She’s well aware of the change in perception too and it’s making her lean into degradation kink way more, you can tell things like seeing people she hasn’t seen in a while and them being visibly shocked turns her on, because even compared to a year ago or just a few months ago her face wasn’t *that* fat when compared to now. One of my friends recently privately asked me if I’m honestly happy with her because she used to be fat “but hot” and now she’s “honestly a lardass” and I said “Honestly yeah I am and I think she looks good” and he left it at that. Told her about it and she laughed and asked me to call her a lardass later when we were fucking.

Sometimes a part of me feels I fell deep into a fetish rabbit hole to think this is hot but I honestly can’t imagine getting off to anything else. Watching her “ruin” herself is so fucking sexy.

Anyone have similar stories?
Cool larp bro
Yeah you guys meet on character.ai?
>>42050

I've had this situation in real life.

These things do happen in RL, ya know.
>>42023 (OP)
I wish I was into fat faces so I could enjoy this stuff. My gf started a new job and stress ate herself from 250 to 335 in a year and her face was absolutely fucked at the end of it. She looked 10 years older and perpetually ill. It wasn't worth the bigger body.
Postman, postman! Tell the neighborhood! When women gain weight it doesn't just go to their tits, hips, belly, ass or thighs!

Wow, what a discovery anon. Have you contacted professional nutritionist after this massive scientific breakthrough?