/gen/

(80 KB, 570x855, il_570xN.2272462957_cn0r.jpg)
How can I signal on a dating profile that I'm a chubby chaser without outright saying it? My matches are just too skinny for my tastes
>>41528 (OP)

Hmm I'm kinda wondering the same thing. But in the past I've tried to allude to it playfully by having something like "if you gotta jump to put on jeans, ima need you to say heyy" or something like that. But frankly I think that's kind of corny. But I still got enough matches so I dont think it deterred anyone.
(31 KB, 722x422, tvqhikev-638124423045855730.jpg)
>>41529
it's a bit corny, yes, it sounds a little zoomer-ish, or rather an older guy trying to imitate a zoomer, and all that is really implying is that you want a girl with a big ass, not that you want a bigger girl in general, but I'm sure fatties would see that and be drawn in. :) it's always the fatty haters that always see big girls. Have you had any nice conversations? MOST fat girls seem to be incredibly insecure in their weight.
(162 KB, 642x856, 20210804213407-02fc63a0-la.jpg)
If I were on a dirtier app, I'd say something like "I like my girls like I like my books - on the thicker side and well-read".
Quit being a pussy and just say you like fat women and are into feedism. Women like men who are direct. If they're offended by it they're either a bitch or a prude and you've done yourself the favor of weeding them out
>>41533
I'm not a feeder though. I just like big girls. Wooplus and school are my best bets, it seems.
>>41528 (OP)
Just make it funny. Like “instant swipe right if you outweigh me.” Or I saw one once on a girls prof that was “fatter in person” and that did it for me, something like that too.

I think it’s kind of better to blurt it out or joke/come out with it. Shows if you aren’t afraid to admit it it means you won’t be afraid to be seen with them or ashamed to date them.
I say "body positive" on my profile. That's the politically correct way of saying "I don't care if you're fat". Most of the time, when I match with a fat girl, she'll comment on it. She'll usually ask me if I like big girls, and I say yes. Most of the time they don't actually like that answer, but I've found that that doesn't preclude sex.
>>41537
I always did best with the fatties on tinder and wooplus. Just superlike them on tinder, theyll almost always like you back.
>>41528 (OP)
when I used hinge I found that it kinda learned my preferences after a while. at first it showed me thin girls but after I mostly liked bigger girls it started showing me more of them. alternatively it just decided that I'm ugly
Women like honesty
Be honest and say you like fat/plus sized girls
It's not hard unless you're not a 6 pack having chad.
>>41528 (OP)
>indicate "body positive" in profile or make a joke about it
>don't bother matching with thin girls
>>41528 (OP)
>without outright saying it
Just say it.
You could throw in a joke about Newton's law of universal gravitation (the greater the mass, the greater the force of attraction)
my tinder bio has body size doesn’t matter in it also I super liked lisalou and she matched me
It was always my experience that you could set preferences for that sort of thing.

Personally, I think it's better to let your preferences be self evident instead of plastering them all over your profile. If you do that you're sort of signaling that you're only in it for sex, or that you're shallow at the very least.

If you're talking with somebody and asking them on dates it should be apparent that you find them attractive; being explicit about your preferences would naturally follow as you progressed the relationahip and it contextually made more sense to do so.

If you're looking more for hookups it might make sense to be upfront about your preferences, but otherwise it's just the general dating advice to not come out swinging about sexual anything for at least a couple dates.
>>41641
apps like hinge are awful for that because they dont filter by body type. every time you go on you have to swipe through 300 super models before you get to normal looking women or fat women.

>>41533
you could do it your way and loose potential matches for being mistaken as a fetishist or you could be clever about it so they know youre into it. fat women dont have issues getting matches, they have issues being taken seriously for a relationship
>>41649

Good to know.

I've been out of the dating scene for over a decade now. Last thing I used was OK Cupid and back in the day you could literally just set body size selection criteria. Sorry to hear shit's getting worse.

That body size was all self reported, so it was assumed that there was a skew. "Thin" meant thin or average. "Average" meant chubby. Anything above average was usually safe to assume fat.

I'd still advise not posting about your sexual preferences in your bio if you're looking for an actual relationship. Either find a site that lets you select on body size or be patient on your current site. Unless you're specifically looking for hookups nobody wants to think that the ONLY thing you're looking for in a date is a specific body type.

It's like if you were a redhead and somebody started messaging you about how much they LOVE your red hair, want to meet you to see your sexy crimson locks, and had "I'm a red hair admirer" plastered all over their profile. That shit's creepy. If you hit it off on a couple dates and then they mentioned liking your hair then that would be different, but in the former case you wouldn't be sure if they were dating you or your damn scalp.
>>41662
do what this girl said

signalling that you like fat chicks is just gonna alienate every woman. No woman wants to date someone who is first and foremost into their looks. You're not gonna get more matches with fat girls because you say you like them.

If your matches are too skinny, stop swiping yes on those types of woman. Swipe yes only on the women fat enough for your tastes. Even if you end up with way less matches, at least you're matching with woman you like.

And if you really want them to know you like fat women, it'll eventually come up anyways. 90% of the fat women I've dated, there's always been a convo either before the first date or very soon after 1 or 2 dates where she asks how I feel about fat woman, or warns me she's really big, or whatever. That's when you can tactfully say you like how she looks, IN PART because of her size/weight. But let her bring it up first.
>My matches are just too skinny for my tastes

then why do you swipe right on them?

there's no way to be explicit in our profile without coming across as a "fetishist," keep that shit to yourself and then show appreciation for the fat bitches you match with.

last girl i hooked up with sent me pics before our date that went something like this:

"holy shit, them thighs"

"you like thicc thighs? :smirk:"

"i am ride or die for thiccc thighs"

she felt way more comfortable and we ended up hooking up until she moved away

if you really want to advertise that shit just put, "down with the thiccness" or something
YESSS, Hinge is giving me Chubby girls. Finally. I tamed the Algorithym.
Got the Wooplus VIP deal for Christmastime, too. Gonna take some gym photos when I get the chance.
>>41713
>Got the Wooplus VIP deal for Christmastime, too. Gonna take some gym photos when I get the chance.

Ah dang, I didn't know there'd be an Christmas VIP deal. Wasn't planning on joining until next week after new years.
>>41715
I'm worried it was an unwise investment, since it seems like most options I've been getting have been out of province, but here's hoping...