/gen/

(13 KB, 400x280, 11350_web.jpg)
Where do you land? 0 being exclusive attraction to thin girls (lol), 6 being exclusive attraction to BBWs.

Personally, I'm like a 4.5 to a 5. While I can and have been attracted to muscular girls and even one petite girl (it's all about vibes, y'know), more often than not if she ain't at least 15 lbs overweight, my dick won't budge an inch.
I'm probably roughly a 4. BBWs are my primary attraction, but I've found some degree of attraction to a number of other body types. Just not so much conventionally attractive women.
>>41474 (OP)
If 6 is BBW then I'm a 10. Obviously face and proportions plays a part but its been years since I fucked a girl who was genuinely fat enough for me to not have to focus to stay hard. I've learned the weights of almost all the girls I've been with and figured out that I go for a BMI of at least 65, which is super rare.
>>41474 (OP)
6. I cannot find thin women attractive at all. Bones and muscle? 🤢
Between 1-3
I like chubby girls best. You know, the "average" body type
Assuming "BBW" is a catch-all term including SSBBW in this context.

Probably a 5.

It can't he a 6 because I've been attracted to and dated women who were conventionally thin to average weight (with no allusions that they would put weight on,) I definitely don't find every larger woman physically attractive, and there are some cases, however rare, where I think specific women look better carrying less weight. Also, I don't find fat attractive in cases where the woman is obbiously suffering because of it and have actively helped partners to lose weight in those cases.

However, 95% of the time, given two completely identical women except for their weight, I would find the fatter woman's body more attractive probably up to 600lbs or so. After that things would taper off. Larger bodies are just more feminine to me. I can't get enough of the soft, exaggerated curves and rolls and until we hit the upper bounds of human limits, more is always better.

That itself would be enough, but when you start throwing in "spoiled fat woman" mannerisms, like laziness, minor slob behavior, noises (ie- grunts with basically any movement, loud belches from the other room), and general spoiled entitlement... that gets me turned on in a heartbeat with fatter women. It doesn't attract me at all on a thinner woman unless she's also putting on weight. The image of a big spoiled hottie spilling out of strectchy clothes doom scrolling on the couch asking me to stop what I'm doing to fetch her snacks that are barely out of her reach will never not make me hard. There's no cure.

That attraction is so strong in combination with the body size preference that it almost pulls me into exclusive territory. It's what I want in life most of the time. Therefore, 5/6.
>>41708
I don't need that much, but I think my minimum is BMI of about 50. Just not interested in less than that. I've had 60 and wouldn't say no to more tbf.
(64 KB, 400x407, wendy-padbury-actress-previously-starred-zoe-21792720.jpg.jpg) (31 KB, 416x446, attractive-chubby-girl-underwear_209729-2516.jpg) (1.2 MB, 1751x2626, Tumblr_l_49718759694001.jpg) (445 KB, 1243x2048, Tumblr_l_49306680879158.jpg)
>>41474 (OP)
3. I still find something incredibly beautiful about thin women's bodies, albeit not as erotic. Just chubby or thick women are already in erotic territory. From there I'm attracted to about up to 400-500 lbs depending on weight and distribution but 250-300 is the sweet spot.
Gonna go with 4. I’ve had some great relationships with attractive thin chicks but I always had to get to know them first.

But just based on who catches my eye walking down the street, they are always fat.