/gen/

>>41281 (OP)
she white-washes her content. i haven't been paying much attention to her but it was funny when she tried to say she was black and everyone laughed and told her to shut up
>>41285
really ? she said that ? that she was black ? and wdym she is whitewashing her content ?
>>41290
getting fattend up by pizza pasta from her family ? always pushing plates under her nose and giving her home baked desserts
>>41281 (OP)
Honestly, one of the main reasons why I stopped lying to myself about "not being into fatties" and just embraced that part of me, so there's some sentimentality there.
She's hot as fuck, and I think she's been getting kinkier with her writing as of late...
>>41295
Would you want to chat about her on discord kik or Telegram?
>>41287
Apparently she's half Russian half Black
>>41296
Maybe. I just need to set up an account on any of those lol (I have Discord but it's a SFW account)
>>41297
That would be an interesting mix I think
You wouldn't want to chat about her on your sfw account ?

I really hope she gains more weight she needs to get fatter and become a total glutton
>>41307
Aren't you doing that already? You're talking here and in her other thread. How may more places do you want to hold the same conversations?
>>41526
i mean like 1 on 1 on kik discord telegram or so
sharing pics and chatting about her
>>41535
You're doing that here already. Do you need a friend or something? I honestly don't understand why you wanna do the same thing you're doing here but off-site.
>>41563
i guess i kinda need a friend and just go more in depth about alexandra asking like why do you think she got so fat or ask hey what do you think about her here etc
>>41281 (OP)
Her whole 2010s tumblr cottagecore "just goddess things :))))" vibe is getting old. It just strikes me as flagrant narcissism at this point. Gorgeous woman, though; can't blame her too much.
>>41577
I heard she is a pretty big narcissistic
Thanks she is better then other bbws
>>41578
She's not. Truehoekage has a similar body shape, not as fat I don't think but her content is miles better. Has a coomer I think
>>42021
eh she seems smaller and not so plump
alexandra has bigger tits bigger belly etc
i think alex is way hotter and i just hope she gains a bit more
>>42026
The attitude just puts me off tbh. Yeah truehoekage isn't as fat, but the curves are there.
>>42237
What attitude?
What attitude?