/gen/

(46 KB, 368x552, IMG_4305.webp) (82 KB, 512x512, IMG_4304.jpeg)
Id like to start an actual, serious religion worshipping fat women. I’m not sure how one would go about starting a religion, but maybe there are some goddesses lurking here
This idea sounds hellishly incel
>>41235 (OP)
ask chat gpt to write biblical stuff in a fat fetish style
(217 KB, 1024x1024, borger.jpg)
I've been preparing for this very moment all along.
(223 KB, 1200x1200, the world is brazil bad ending.jpg)
>>41235 (OP)
There's already religions workshipping fat goddesses to bless the woman end make her weight skyrocket, these religions can be found in some tribes of middle west and middle east Africa, these woman can get up to more than 700 pounds, but the tribes are so shit and these africans so shitty that they can't get to the full potential, if we bring these demons to the civilzed world, we will bring it's curses too, we will get poor health, shitty woman, poor culture, poor intelligence and everything else. It is better to just plump our woman and continue normal.
>>41255
It would be a cult for real women not fucking “demons” lmao

>>41243 if you’re Muslim wyd on this site man
>>41263
I was thinking that. Mostly feminist who wNt to the male breed to die off. Call me a liar lmao
Seems a lot of Wiccans are fat, but IDK if that's a correlation/causation kind of thing.* Anyway I know next to zilch about Wiccanism except it has a hippie feel to it and if you use the word "witch" or "witchcraft" they get ornery. But o/a it seems female-oriented with a lot of goddess talk. Put the two together...

(* A lot of Southern Baptists and Evangelicals are fat too — saw a clip from one of those megachurches recently and it looked like WG fic come to life. Literally no thin people to be seen in the first 20 rows.)