/gen/

(749 KB, 1107x1065, IMG_4430.jpeg)
How does one find someone to feed them immobile? I’m a 22 turning 23 male looking for literally a one to push me daily. I’m sorry if this sounds like advertising, I don’t make content for $ or anything. I literally just want a feeder to fuck up my life. I have a $1,000 check coming in which I’m gonna buy a funnel and and some high calorie boost and corn syrup with but I don’t know what else to buy.
Slightly drunk btw haha. I’d let someone pimp me out and sell my body for profit as long as I was stuffed daily…
Well to have a somewhat serious response you can do 2 things: Go fishing or cast a net. By go fishing, I mean you zero in a particular person you want to have in your life, and tailor youself to suit them. This by no means need be insincere but taking an interest in their likes and disclosing your own helps build a relationship. By cast a net, I mean develop more of a social attitude. The easiest way to "put yourself out there" is to develop your online presence. There are dating apps that cater to kinks of all kinds, off the top of my head however is Feeld. Tumblr, youtube, where you can reach an audience and by word of mouth have people talk about you. Just select the means to show people who you are and what you want. This will however mean you will have to sort through and see who you are compatible with. Fisher and casting a net both have their drawbacks but not as much as the 3rd option. Do nothing, Just sit around pining for a future that will never come to be because you were too scared and not because you lacked the desire. I'm just an internet person, but if I were you, I'd at the very least write down what I want so I know what to aim for.
>>41118
Honestly the whole "tailor yourself to suit them" sounds a bit creepy. The casting a net thing though sounds like online dating but with extra step. Idk.
Feabie has a lot of ffa’s, look there. Or, transition. Then you’ll have tons of men begging to worship you