/gen/

...and that's a good thing!
...Yeah, so there's much more to love
“Which is perfect, because I have always found bigger girls more attractive.”

It’s hard to argue with, and it’s nice to make sure people understand you’re in no way settling.
>>40415 (OP)
Who's the girl in the thread pic?
>>40456
Olivia Messina
>>40415 (OP)
1. Not but. AND. The only butt I care about is her's.
2. Yeah she's fat, and cuddling with her is like cuddling with a warm fluffy cloud.
3. What's the matter? You jealous?
>>40495
reddit tier replies lol. just sounds like you're coping.
>>40495
These are horribly cringy.
I like to tell SO's if they do gain and they get comments to shoot back a warm smile and at least think, if not say, "he likes me this way"
Chubby chasers are cringe faggots lmao
>>40609
Where do you think you are?
say a racial slur
My favourite is yeah, not your problem, my preference, if you only like the skinny girls all the more for me.

I fell out with a few regular drinking pals over it, one liked small Thai girls with boy tits and regularly took trips over there, didn't like getting reminded of it.

Another was pretty much a functioning alcoholic, he didn't think much to being told all he ever chased was female versions of himself, the drunker the subject, the more he frothed for her.

But of course, they're trying to roast me for this whilst never being subtle about her if her chest was out.

If I ever see it myself I'll make a thing of touching her. It's very rare a remark is made in the wild, but it's usually a smackhead, no hope, no soap, and no fucking teeth either.
“Yeah I know, I have a fat fetish”

and then fart
>>40668
Huh. I usually make a fart noise with my mouth and then do a chicken dance to the entire Christmas works party

Pretty sure I’m like super cool
"Gee, should I get my prescription checked?! (I wear fairly thick glasses. I get clowned on by the guys but girls seem to like em so...)
>>40631
Only valid response
These are all cringe af