/gen/

(2 KB, 187x186, download (1).png)
How is Feeld like for FAs? Is it like Fetlife? Better or worst than any other website?
Never heard of it. What is feeld?
Can you choose bodytype preferences?
I spent about a year on Feeld in a major city and didn't see any actual feedists/fat fetishists as far as I remember. Yes, there are fat women on there, but not necessarily more or less than other apps. I had one of my best dating app hookups ever on there and the clientele in general seems super fucking horny, so take from that what you will. YMMV.
>>40399 (OP)
It could be good- except it only allows 'kink' as a category, not actual types of kink. Worth keeping an eye on though, I imagine it will eventually replace Feabie.
I haven't tried it yet. I was actually going to make a thread like this because my friend recommended Feeld to me recently. He specifically recommended it because he said he has noticed that there are a lot of fat women on it.
>>40443
>it only allows 'kink' as a category, not actual types of kink
I kind of assumed this would be the case. That's a bit disappointing because (in my experience) "kink" to most women means shit like BDSM and choking, neither of which I'm particularly into.
>>40399 (OP)
>>40444
I tried it last night and am here to report my findings.
I did see one or two chubbies. No SSBBWs, although SSBBWs are super rare on dating sites/apps in Ireland in general so YMMV
However the vast majority of users I saw were skinny and generally fell into one of these categories:
>women with no face pics (either just not showing face or blurring her face in photoshop), there to cheat on their husbands
>a surprising number of granny-tier old ladies (often ridiculously lying about their age in a "the emperor has no clothes" kind of way) who were not attractive at all
>women looking for someone to star in their onlyfans videos
>cuckold couples looking for a man to fuck the wife (I actually saw one specifically requesting BBC, which made me laugh)

Overall it seemed like kind of a waste of time but I suppose you probably could find a dtf bbw (almost certainly not a feedee though) if you looked long enough

I feel obliged to mention that if you hate "wokeness" (as I know lots of users here do) you should absolutely not use Feeld, unless you're very confident in your ability to "hide your power level"