/gen/

(94 KB, 674x720, d60270cb-1b8a-44ae-9fb4-9e984af33332.jpg)
anyone else got a dangerous thing for a lil bit ratchet chicks? As in they look like they came out of the 2000s emo era, huge gut, barely hanging on to life. Why the fuck are we attracted to them?
Because girls from the trailer park tend to have the biggest guts and the least amount of shame about it. I also grew up on rock/metal and can't shake my attraction to the aesthetic.
Being poor and stupid is a prime recipe for getting fat as hell and this thinking they are hot shit, wearing clothes multiple sizes too small, and fucking on the first date. Mindblowingly good sex, terrible everything else.
>>40304
>>Being poor and stupid
>>thinking they are hot shit

Hmm, from this description, a few models come to mind
Honestly I think the models with classy vibes are hotter than the trashy ones, if even the former put out less sexual content than the latter. And this is coming from an USSBBW enjoyer, knowing that most USSBBWs fall into the latter category.
Who’s the chick in the pic?
>>40335
A girl from Feabie, but she deleted her account.
>>40338
She's also on FF but posts very infrequently and removes anything she uploads within 24 hours. I have a small collection of her pics but really wish I saved a video she uploaded of her getting up off the floor.
>>40377
That would be hot to see
Not at all, honestly. Would make my dating life a lot simpler but eh, I like having standards.
No I like beautiful women you imbecile

What do you mean you like garbage? Huh?
>>40314

Babygothipz for sure lol. She looks like a hillbilly from Appalachia and it's so fucking hot.
Do half of the people in this fetish have a humiliation kink or something? 99.9 percent of the population don't want to date a woman over 250lbs. If you're confident you can date an extremely attractive fat woman with ease. I'm young, pretty good looking, and subtly flirt with fat chicks at my cashier job. They basically throw themselves at me. I'm really only into east asians, so hopefully I'll run into a 400lb Asian goddess one day that I can ask out. But I'll just keep practicing until then ;)
>>40839

I just like fat chick, I don't have a gaining or immobility fetish but that's what I gather here that most of the people here have some sort of humiliation fetish and I believe that's a big part of the reason there's so many incels here since an even smaller percentage of women are into a weight gaining kink for humiliation purposes.
>>40850
>I just like fat chick, I don't have a gaining or immobility fetish
same
>>40850
I dont think the humiliation thing is where it starts. If a guy likes big tits then calling attention to how big they are is a turn on. If a guy has a fat fetish then calling attention to it is also a turn on, but its considered a bad thing by society which makes it humiliation. We wouldn't seek out girls who are genuine feedees if they were getting off on making them feel bad.

There could be a distinction between guys who like women who happen to be fat (those into the more traditional hourglass shape) that enjoy the humiliation part more, and those who like fat that happens to be on women, who seem to go more for bellies/blobs.

Having said all that, fetishes are really hard to pigeon hole so I'm probably way off.
>>40902
It's not necessarily where it starts but humiliation fetish is absolutely a big part of the feedee/feeder dynamic.
>>40867
>>40902
>There could be a distinction between guys who like women who happen to be fat (those into the more traditional hourglass shape) that enjoy the humiliation part more, and those who like fat that happens to be on women, who seem to go more for bellies/blobs.
wrong. i'm basically in your first camp, fat women with (because) womanly shape and have no feeding/humiliation/whatever fetish whatsoever. i've found quite the contrary, anecdotally that the _fat_ fetishists into blobs, immobility are most often into humilation, feeding etc etc etc (list goes on with these people) after lurking on this site for a long time
>>40839
Iunno, for me it's perhaps the opposite, I like to watch others seethe about it
>>40003 (OP)
Where could I see more pics of her?
I'm mainly just into big bellies and big appetites. I'm not into SSBBW size women and would date a girl that's pretty small if she had a nice gut and loved to eat. I like relationship/happy weight gain but not as a planned thing.
I'm not into humiliation, but I am someone who likes being affectionate in public and drawing eyes. I enjoy the taboo of openly loving such a glutton and her being unapologetically so. I just see it as being edgy and it probably wouldn't turn me on so much if people weren't so offended by it.