/gen/

(3.2 MB, 360x270, 1700363433730703.gif)
I'm back to looking for a feedee, and Feabie seems far less busy than in 2020, particularly when you eliminate everyone solely using it to flog 'content'. There used to be an undercurrent of low-key profiles who were actually worth talking to. Much IRL fun was had.

Has the meta changed? Where do people go now? Fantasy Feeder still seems as dead as it was a few years back. I took a look at Fetlife, and it seemed useless for female feedees sans a penis. I've tried Feeld, found nothing. And all the dating websites where I used to be able to trawl through 'a few extra pounds' for promising material seem to be over too.
>>39934 (OP)
Feabie is only worth it if there are people in your immediate area (or you are willing to travel). If not, then delete or lurk and periodically check until someone is. But don’t engage with the masses
Feabie is good if you find someone local or youre willing to actuslly travel.

Always liked tinder/bunble and wooplus more. I met more feedees by chance than on tinder than i could find locally on feabie
>>39947
>>39949
So the game is still Feabie? I've tried dropping (very unsubtle) hints that I'm a feeder on vanilla dating profiles, even outright stated it - but only ever seem to match with absurdly thin/athletic women who think I'm being hilariously ironic.
>>39957

You're matching with thin/athletic women, so you're swiping on them too? I mean if you want fatties maybe don't do that part.

My 2 cents, feabie is worth a go if there's actually users in your area. Living in a somewhat small city myself, I ran out of options pretty quickly after I messaged the couple girls around and it fizzled out. But they were cute girls and it was refreshing to talk to fatties who weren't self hating. Or maybe self hating in a different way. But aside from that, maybe just find a fat girl on Hinge or Tinder that is clearly into eating, and hope for the best.
>>39957
You can systematically find the fatties on tinder/bumble if you buy like a month of premium membership and a pack of like 20 super likes or whatever they call it. Crank up the distance to however far you want and then iust swipe through them all and super like the big girls.
>>40063
This is the best way.
If you’re attractive enough to get your messages responded to on feabie you can clean up in real life and on the apps.
Realistically, if you’re decently attractive you can convince most sex-positive fatties to turn into a feedee who will out gain models on feabie.
The women on feabie let the attention from coomers and Chads cheating on their skinny wives go to their heads.
>>39934 (OP)
The problem I find with Feabie is the sheer male to female ratio. Hinge is actually a lot more balanced. There's nothing wrong with finding a girl you like who's willing to sexually explore.
>>39934 (OP)
My guy, I know it's not related to the thread but do you happen to have more on the lady from the thumbnail? I have been looking for that video for years, lol.
>>40126
yeah i struggle a bit even on feabie/ff
im in nyc and granted i only target girls with a bmi over 50 whilst being under 30 since im in my mid 20s..... ive only had responses back with no more than 10 women within a 50 mile radius of NYC. of those 10, only really 5 considered dating me IRL and 2 having sex asap. but I ghosted them all because I was insecure about being broke af. and there are probably 10 outside of NYC that are dtf and have relationship with me, but live on west coast or deep south.
like theres a high population count, but for some reason the sex/dating scene is just almost non-existent online on social media sites and dating apps when it comes to BBWs/SSBBWs.

overall, theres like a <5 % response rate. idk if its because of my greeting in the DMs or my bio. Because they do read it, and look at my profile... and then just leave.

>>40134
this. theres like 70k men to 20k women on feabie... and it gets even worse when you take into account active users. you'd think it'd be more in our favor to find a fat chick but no, we have to struggle on this front too. had much better luck approaching a SSBBW irl the one time i had the balls to approach
>>40126
Just want to say this is accurate. And that it’s way more fun and genuine (and easier) to get a random fat girl irl into feederism. Don’t waste your energy on feabie and dating apps are hit and miss.
>>41093
Feabie girls are funny. Like, 5 years ago you could be tricked into thinking there were some real feedees on that site.
I’ve watched my favorite cashiers at Walmart gain more weight over that same period of time than these supposed feedees, even the models are getting outgained by your average Arby’s customer.
>>40855
I second this. This is too hot.
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGeLc2wqK/

Probably a completely useless dating site, but very much an interesting casting choice. Chubby slavic girl with huge ass clearly in focus and lanky Michael Jackson from 1982 looking dude.
>>41142
Great share!

Funny enough I've actually had a very similar idea for a dating app.
A user would be able to suggest an activity for a first date on which you could then swipe left or right. All of this without pictures or personalized avatars (like on magnet).
However, when actually trying to code the app for Android in Kotlin for a project at uni I've found many problems (bots, creeps, sharing links to images in dms, multiple offers for one date idea etc.) which would need to be worked out to actually make this usable. At one point I've even tough about banning ceratin words like hot, blond, ahtletic from the desciption text to prevent something like:
"I have 2 concert tickets and am looking for someone to go with me. Btw.: I am a hot blond athletic female." which would defeat the purpose of the app. The prototype ended up being super buggy/unusable tough and I haven't touched it since.

Magents dating approach however does also seem fun to try out when it comes to specifically dating plus size women by certain interests like food or filtering women who like activities that involve a lot of physical movement. Does not seem like the ideal solution, but on my app idea you would have to write something like "Looking for a woman to eat a huge meal at XYZ with me", which would probably get you very few replies/likes.
>>41145
I see, interesting that you've tried it out. Are you in this thread looking for ideas for a dating app you're planning to make?
(128 KB, 1080x1594, Screenshot_20231216-010835.jpg)
>>41142
>Probably a completely useless dating site
Yes, every single """alt""" dating site (aka not the big three) started using egirls in their ads to make it look like you're totally gonna meet someone who's tired of Stacey and Becky ruining it for REAL women on dating apps. The reality is they're trying to grab the wave of guys giving-up on Tinder, but women go
>lol what kind of betazone is this
in the rare case they actually aren't getting matches on the big three and glance at the app, so they're sausage fests with a handful of prisonyard women, a handful "who were just bored lol", a handful who are taking screenshots for groupchat to laugh at guys who can't match on Tinder, and the rest AI profiles to goad you into buying the boosts these apps are useless without

Boo, WooPlus, Hily, Magnet, Cuffed, TurnUp, Once, Sparkly, and literally anything not Tinder, Bumble, and Hinge are all running off of the same cookie-cutter API that looks like they just ripped Bumble off and changed the colors. You're 100% going to be used for AI training and datamining if you try any app Instagram advertises

>>41145
Everything mentioned above has done a combination of everything you've suggested, and the main drivers of the apps - women - don't go for it, and these features will collect dust because men not getting matches (a lot) flood them, and once again wait for a match that isn't happening. Match determined they want pictures front-and-center and unlimited swipes, everything else is an accessory, which is why Bumble barely works as it is when they have full control

Bumble had something like this called speed dating, no pictures, you wait for them to connect you to someone to talk with, and you have 3 minutes to sound as interesting as possible. Women didn't use it, and it was always men waiting an hour to talk to someone who, again, is probably doing this just because she got bored and bailed immediately when she realized what she just opted-in to. The average speed dating experience was
>spin wheel for an hour
>2 matches
>match 1 bails because you scared her off with something more than "hey"
>match 2 doesn't mutually-match after a decent conversation
>repeat
The thing they replaced it with was "trending profiles", aka promote your profile so only paypigs can see it

We don't need anymore dating apps
(2.8 MB, 3206x5026, wewplus.jpg)
>>41559
Profip: don't download Wooplus
>>41574
I have gotten a few dates from Wooplus.
Cease the cherry picking blackpill.
I downloaded wooplus and got with this huge super-sized dominican girl. Like a butterfly she was so wide and has the mary boberry fat arms but was around as tall as me.
Went on a few dates was a little afraid of going out in public with her cause I'm an average size guy with like this high 300 lb girl but lowkey it was worth it. Got invited to her place and her body is amazing. So much squish and so much to grab I even slowly tried feeding her cookies to get her into feedism. Very open to lett8ng me try to feed her and I also got her to send me belly pics but she's a noob. Doesn't know how to properly hold a belly like these models and was considering sending her some chubby Chiquita or mary boberry belly jiggling vids to show her want I want her to do but don't know of she's that chill with getting into feederism 100% yet.
Wooplus girls are just fat girls who don't have the fetish and need that extra push
>>41562
fyi these are different women
>>41621
I highly recommend not telling her you're into feederism, introduce her to it slowly. And let her figure it out on her own.
>>41792
Thats easy. It will take them 100 million lifetimes. Under control sir