/gen/

(103 KB, 1024x768, ROl9iMk.jpg)
It's been a while since I've actually gotten to live out the stuffing part of all this. When I was in high school I met a girl who was home schooled and was super into me. To the point she didn't really have social skills and would basically do anything I asked. One night I asked her to eat a 24" x 48" sheet pizza and she treated it like a job. Then I asked her to eat a pint of Ben & Jerry's and a banana. To this day I wonder how far she could have gone. She was super weird though and ended up dating some 50 year old weirdo.

What are some of your IRL stuffing experiences?
>>39931 (OP)
Not sure if this counts as it’s more just a woman eating a shitload of food…

Anyway a while back my then-gf and I were meeting up with another couple to go to dinner then a concert. I had a huge crush on the other woman, a 5’ short stack, not fat-fat (small belly, thinning face) but otherwise chunky-curvy with a massive ass. A black woman’s Dino-donk on a white girl.

We were all coming from different places at slightly different times so we were to meet at a bar first and head to the restaurant from there. I arrived first and the other gf shows up shortly after. She has a McDonalds bag in hand and tells me she’s STARVING before pulling out a quarter pounder at the bar. I remind her we’re headed to a Jewish deli known for insane portions but she tells me she doesn’t care. Eats the burger and some fries and we both drink a beer before our respective SOs arrive.

We head to the deli and we each order sandwiches, which are no joke 5” high. There’s no way I or my GF are finishing it but we’re too hungry to share as well. The other GF orders French fries as well and my gf and I are laughing. Other GF has the last laugh as she’s the only one who finishes the sandwich and does a respectable job with the fries.

Still the most I’ve ever seen a woman eat within 90 minutes or so.