/gen/

(992 KB, 500x280, 1f01b46355dc6bfe059138835ace9200-imagegif.gif)
Not sure if this thread is even allowed, but does anyone have interests/fetishes that are lateral to this one? I will wait to open the floor before I share my own.
Expansion in general. Chounyuu sized breasts, massive asses/stomachs, etcetera. I think it's actually the norm for most of us, we really like absurd body proportions and contentment.
Idk if I would call this one a fetish but I really like women with long realativley straight hair. There is honstly no limit. I would have no problem with floor lenght hair on a woman. The other way round short (like well under shoulder lenght) hair is in my opinion very unfeminine and does not appeal to me at all. Just a video to visualize the dimensions https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDQcqi4Ubpg
Feet. I like fat and feet, although weirdly enough I'm not crazy about fat women's feet lol.
(1.1 MB, 720x1280, Screenshot_20200923-195030.png)
Feet and shoes were an early fascination as a kid, then I outgrew it. Then there was a lipstick phase.

Then came BBWs, followed by a vore phase, before settling in on giantess, where the feet stuff kind of intermingled. In hindsight, all of it was beginning to intermingle online.

I still enjoy some vore; but preferably giantess-related and "unaware." Most giantess videos are VERY chatty. It's not domineering, it's just annoying as shit to sit through.

There is some crossover with mouths and chewing; but I enjoy the feeder aspect more than the chewed-up baby food stuff on C4S.

When it comes to BBW and weight gain and feet and vore... I draw the line at furries. Under no circumstance will I fap to it. Too bad, since a lot of the top artists and writers have a side gig with furries. It's not for me. Maybe I was scarred emotionally by some Sonic fan art.

If fucking "Giraffe Mom" here doesn't get me hard, nothing will.
Pretty much anything growth oriented gets me going. WG/giantess/breast and/or butt expansion/muscle growth, etc. Honestly the only thing in this realm I don't vibe with is inflation.

Also getting into tgirl lately but that's a very particular mood I have to be in. 2020 did some weird shit to me, man.
>>4110
>Growth
I feel this one. Although for me, it's mostly breast growth/muscle growth. Kinda neutral on ass growth and giantess. Also in my case, throw in dick growth in there as well.

>Tgirl
I've had a tgirl kink for a while. Although it's a tad specific. They have to pass really well and/or be extra-hung. Real shame fat tgirls with huge dicks are unicorns, though. Even the biggest I can think of offhandedly was slightly-above-average, at best.
(50 KB, 418x671, 28c.jpg)
It's a bit out there, but...

Handholding
>>4119
I thought this place was free from degeneracy.
>>4117
going to dabble in dick growth because of this post. where do I start
>>4123
Depends on what you're looking for specifically. If you're seeking the real stuff, your best bet is to look up erection timelapses, particularly of growers. If you're looking more at 2d stuff, then you'll probably have luck on alt-hentai boards. Just be wary that you'll have to wade through a fair amount of furry stuff if you go that route.
Farting
Smoking
(81 KB, 1000x710, VBuRisLXSFkE37q86YUnnL.jpg)
Feet
Tickling
Expansion (Breast, Ass etc)
Inflation
Blueberryification
Muscle girls
Femboys
Shape TF
Petrification
Transformation
Corruption
Bimboification
Sissyification
Monster Girls
Chastity
Orgasm Denial
CBT
Wrestling
Hypnosis/Mind Control
Ahegao
Sweat/Smell
Giantess
Diapers

And probably several others that don't spring to mind right away.
always been on the edge of being a furry

back in the day furry artists were the best at drawing chonky girls and there was always a lot of good art.
It also kind of intensified that adorable but sexy vibe that fat people have sometimes

fast forward to 2019-2020 and there’s people dressing like cows and wearing cat ears, and it’s pretty great
>>4101
Off topic: May I ask for a source on that art?
I don't consider this a fetish. To me, it's a preference. I prefer fat women over skinny women. Never been with a skinny woman in my life. Smallest woman I was with was around 200 lbs. Biggest had to be around 400 lbs. My wife is 5' 4" and around 320 lbs. with a big, beautiful beach ball belly. That being said, I do have a foot fetish, and my wife has gorgeous feet! Love sucking on her toes!
I do have another fetish, it's basically a foot fetish, but the wierd thing about it is that unless a woman is wearing pants that reach down and cover her ankles I don't find feet any more attractive than any other body part, is there a name for this type of foot fetish?
>>3998
Speak for yourself.
>>6014
Agreed, I much prefer evenly spread fat in a woman
>>4838
BIGBIG on DA
Monstrously fake tits. Beshine, Chelsea Charms, Allegra Cole, Maxi Mounds, Foxy Menagerie, you name it.
pretty much all my other fetishes are somewhat related to BBW/Feeding: stuckage, tight clothes, ripping clothes, etcetera
>>3980 (OP) I like belly buttons, but only from chubby / fat woman... belly buttons on slim tummies does nothing to me
>>6512
oh, and I like some very select furry artwork:
Scifijackrabbit
Trinity-fate ( ignore the gay shit )
3mangos ( ignore the gay and futa shit )
higgyy

I tolerate Animal Crossing, but anything with Pokemon is disgusting

The artstyle is what really matters to me, I don't care much for the franchises ( except pokemon, bleh )
Besides fat, I like feet too. I kinda go happily crazy whenever fat girls wear sandals or flip-flops. chubby painted toenails also turn me on. I also like giantesses mostly fat and sandal-wearing. I can always imagine a 20 ft blonde or brunette SSBBW crushing me with her pink sequin flip flops, moaning while being crushed. taking them off and smothering me with her soft, chubby, tootsies. and then smothering me with her ginormous belly over and over.
My other preferences tie into my main preference for fat women:

- Laziness
- Spoiled or demanding behavior (asking me to fetch things, for foot rubs, etc)
- General gassiness and indifference to it (not embarrassed)
- Confidence in their own body
- Lack of self control around food
- Putting on more weight or letting ones self go
- Comparing thin and fat bodies

For me it's not just attractive for a woman to have body fat, they have to fit the role, be true to themselves and confident in who they are. That's a massive turn on.

On top of this, I'm most attracted to women holding an extreme hourglass or pear shape and having a relatively thin face, but I think that's common. Another obvious one is that I'm attracted to the idea of a woman who is generally very horny. I get off on the idea of bringing a sex starved woman to orgasm as many times as possible.

General signs of being out of shape (sweating, heavy breathing) don't really turn me on, but I accept them as being a reality in a very fat partner. Feeding also doesn't do it for me but I'll partake if my partner asks. Health issues are generally a turn off, which is why I've always helped my SO lose weight if she has any health concerns with her weight... even if she generally has trouble sticking to a diet and exercise regime.

Furries, scat, feet, vore, men, traps, underage, incest, most fictions or role plays involving IP, unrealistically exaggerated bodies, manipulating weight gain in a partner and force feeding all turn me off immediately. I can't read any literature featuring any of those things.
Muscle girls strongfat mutual gain intelligence lolcow/aspie maskposting
Forced feminization/Sissification and ABDL
>>3980 (OP)
Other fetishes of mine would be female bodybuilders, Amazons, anyone who could dominate me. I’m 6’2” and 230 with a slightly athletic build, so whoever can handle me.

I like being sub in foreplay, but switching and becoming dom during sex.
All mine are related to bbw/ssbbw so I'll make a list.

Major

weight loss

health issues

fat shaming/bullying

yuri
---------------------
Minor

scat

vomit via overeating

immobility

feeding

that pretty much settles it I'm pretty ficked
In terms of fat fetish:
- mutual weight gain
- being forcefed by a woman (skinny or fat but preferably the latter)
- squashing
- facesitting
- having my head squished between thighs
- laziness and loss of any control over food
- sweat

More generally though, I'm in to lactation and feet as well as femdom.
Hard Vore - Strong Tall Girls - Femboys - Doms - Furries - Ahtletic Chubbies - ripped old dudes fucking young cuties - Cum Inflation - Deepthroat - Tomboys - Stuffing - Eating Disorders - Pussy Lips / Mounds - Breast Growth - Yuri - Leather - Biting / Clawing - Squirting - Guys Masturbating Girls - Fisting - Huge Dildos - Girls Edging - Pussy Pumps - Big Cocks - Brother / Sister Incest
Honestly not that into BBW content beyond a certain weight, once folds and rolls start to form and the jawlines vanish I'm out. I have an oral fixation and am super into round, disproportionately large bellies. I also get turned on by aggressive (not necessarily dominant) and greedy women and various mouth/stomach-related sounds.

Soft vore combines all of those elements and is my main fetish. I have mixed feelings about having a kink so far detached from physical reality, but these things have turned me on since before I knew what boners actually indicated or what vore was so I guess I'm stuck this way.

I mainly hang out here for smaller BBWs with a lot of belly/stuffing content and to laugh at spergs arguing about stupid shit.
>>9577
Stop right there criminal scum! Drop that tablet and put your hands in the air! You're under arrest for the production of criminally slow paced fetish comics. You have the right to remain silent. Everything you say can and will be used against you in court of feederism.

Yep about the jawlines. You can tell a woman ideal gain just by looking at the shape of her skull. Angular faces take the weight much better than rounder faces.
*cue serial killer musical theme*
>>9607
Is that first part a Kipteitei reference or something lmao. Didn't think he did soft vore.

Back on the jawlines thing, I am a neck-up guy in general. The most important thing for me in a partner is an attractive face. The only really big BBW/SSBBW content I can get off to is where the models have mostly retained their face shape.
>>9612
>Is that first part a Kipteitei reference or something lmao. Didn't think he did soft vore.
He doesn't (except if you count eating rats) but he's into it.

Yep, that's the way blessed Mother Nature tell us when a girl is proper to mate.
Skinny face skinny body = not proper for reproduction
Normal face soft body = healthy with reserves for famine times
Fat face fat body = something is fucked up physically or mentally

Now you can have a kink that puts your sexual preference in one of the two non-optimal categories. But if you want kids, choosing your life partner in one of these makes you an evolutionary failure, and your mistake will be passed down on your descendants.

No one finds a partner on personality criterias, that's complete rubbish rationalisation. Most people put some degree of fakery in the seduction of phase, and the one who don't get rejected. Individuals get into a relationship over sexual attraction first, and then if their personalities are complementary their couple goes well, if not they're miserable together.

So congrats brother, your tastes guarantee you passed the evolutionary test!
Hairy is my other fetish. Pussy, legs, pits, ass, tits. hairier the better
>>9620
What makes your post humorous is you being French. Like somehow it just ties all your points together. The vaguely illiberal-yet-classically-modernist blunt adherence to reason. It's refreshingly frank (no pun intended). No soppy new sentimentality.

Puisses-tu trouver la Marianne amazone-pulpeuse de tes rêves, mon frère.
The weirdest one is fat people who wear high-rise trousers around their belly. I'm pretty sure this one stems from me crushing on my history teacher in school who wore his trousers like this and I could see his package.
>>10031
It's not illiberal if it's science. Humans are beasts of instinct hiding under the guise of reason, and I'm not buying into the whole denial thing.

Don't get fooled by prejudice though, the age of rationality is long gone in my country. The anglos-saxon culture heavily contaminated us in the last twenty years.
facesitting, mommydom, spanking(as a dom), ass worship
I didn't see too much hypnosis, would a comic of a girl being hypnotized into wanting to get fatter against her better instincts be hot yes/no?