/gen/

Pretty certain that fat distribution is based on genetic factors
>>39775 (OP)
Think its pretty much genetics. Either you got it or you don't.
>>39776
>>39777
so unfortunate. it's the only thing I want.
i was going to say I want to breed lots of children who'd inherit obesity and double-bellies but then I realized how weird that'd be.
no incest
>>39779
But you still had to go and say it anyways :/
>>39775 (OP)
You can try having your woman tie a ribbon around her belly and always have it like that so as she gets fatter genetics be damned her belly will become a double belly.

Try to think of how corsets work, they deform the body the more they are used.

I would take a guess it would apply to this as well.
>>39781
>>39782
why do fatfags always try moralfag as if your fetish isn't based about fat women come on, i never said I was into it.
>>39783
what if she's already fat to my liking? I don't know. I think fat is different, corsets deform ribs and shit.
>>39784
I don't know Anon, if she is already fat to your liking there is not much that can be done.

I'm a fan of double bellies myself and my girlfriend has a single belly too so I understand your pain though.
(63 KB, 540x719, doublebelyl.jpg) (186 KB, 962x1283, double4.jpg) (34 KB, 750x476, grow.jpg) (269 KB, 1280x910, double3.jpg) (82 KB, 960x891, 0ux0z4rmfygb1.webp)
>>39785
what do you like about double-bellies anon? is there a reason they appeal to you or is it just an innate attraction? for me i only just discovered the concept of a girl who wasn't super-mega obese having a double belly, more curves, so sexy, i wonder if the girls who have bellies like that are insecure or if they realize they are unique and rare
hnghhh
>>39786
Tbh idk just always liked them. no one ever asked me that before so never thought about it before. maybe more to play with I guess.

Some women I've talked to are insecure about having double-bellies though they never can really explain why very well.

I guess 2 rolls are more fun to play with than 1 roll. I don't mind single bellies if it's a very low-hanging belly apron just not at all a fan of the beer gut look, makes a woman look to Manish.
>>39775 (OP)
Conversely, is there a way to avoid double bellies? It seems most fat girls are just a pile of flaps, but I'm into the big smooth pillow look and the big round bellies.

It seems most girls with double bellies wear their yoga pants or button some jeans half way over their bellies, so that's one thing to avoid. But how do you get her tummy to grow round and bouncy?
>>39788
round bloatmaxx belly is from having high visceral fat content, so consume a lot of saturated fat. its a lot more unhealthy though.
It's strictly genetic. There's nothing she can eat, no exercise she can do to change it. Find a double bellied girl and feed her bigger.
I'm pretty sure wearing high waisted belted pants all the time does this.
>>39908
absolutely cannot believe people still think this. it's almost 2024.
My gf has a double belly and she wears her pants and jeans halfway. I genuinely don't know if wearing them like that has caused the double belly or she wears them like that because of the double belly. Either way I'm not complaining as long as it keeps getting bigger.
>>39913

Le current year man