/gen/

(2.5 MB, 375x375, 1700172092795729.gif)
how gay is it on a scale of one to ten to be partyl into seeing manly hands in belly play videos? like, of course, the woman is what im looking at, but seeing the comparison of a guys man hands against a soft feminine figure is hot to me. am i gay? also, if you have any, post vids like that ..lel
Nah I don't think that's gay cause I'm assuming you're kind of identifying with the hands, as your hands. You're imagining feeling up that belly and kind of transposing yourself onto what you're seeing in the video. That's what I do. But wanting to watch another man's hands feel up a woman's fat belly? Can't speak to that, although I wouldn't call that gay specifically. Voyeuristic maybe. Weird, not necessarily gay.
>>39638
maybe I am gay. I mean. I dont like men but. I like seeing another man's hands feel up a woman's belly, not imagining it's me part.
weird fetish huh? I dont like looking at men outside of their hands being placed on a fat woman
>>39634 (OP)

0 in a scale from 1 to 10. Next question.
>>39634 (OP)
Like a 1 or a 2. If you're into the presence of a man is a little gay. But hey nothing wrong with that. Gay
Do you feel the overwhelming urge to suck a dick? If not them you're probably not gay. Also you don't have to be so insecure about your sexuality dude.
>>39642
If you want those hands on you, yes that's gay. If you're more into another man fondling a woman instead of yourself, that's more cuck territory.

Either way, don't bring that up to a girl unless they're interested in the devil's threesome.