/gen/

Funny, because I've thought about trying to write a WG story in Spanish for that reason. Also it sounds kind of formal compared to English and I find that hot in terms of describing fat chicks.
Früher gab es "Wohlbeleibt" ...

Zeiten warn's!
>>39589
Which terms? I suppose vaca (cow), foca (seal), sebosa,or other non-offensive terms, such as gordibuena (blending between gorda and buena, i.e. fat and good-looking), rellenita and those words which end in -ita (gordita)...

bbw-related classic Spanish songs:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5FLMMzpmunI
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-rL03RvtEOg&pp=ygUQcmFtb25hIHRlIHF1aWVybw%3D%3D
you can find the lyrics by googling letra and the name of the songs
>>39682
It's more the sentence structure than individual words. Like, if you translate Spanish syntax (or that of any Latin language) directly into English it sounds very formal.

Spoken English uses a lot of contractions and shortcuts: "The fat woman can't get through the door." In Spanish this is "La gorda no puede pasar por la puerta" (?) which if you break it apart word by word is "The fat woman is unable to to pass through the door."

To an English speaker this is very formal and old-fashioned. And for me, really hot. The more limited vocabulary (no offense, just a fact) is a factor too. Of course if I were truly bilingual I wouldn't experience this, but I only know a bit of the language so I have to translate like that in my head.

And thanks for the songs — I'll check them out!
>>39727

Agree, although I have to say that the verb "pasar" is very similar to "get" in this case... it's generally used in coloquial language. However, in English, it sounds more formal because it comes from Latin and the Germanic counterpart (get) is much more common.

Relative clauses are another example of this:

"Esta es la gorda con la que me acosté hace años" -> "This is the fat woman with whom I had sex years ago"

Adding the prepposition at the end is a real challenge for us at first.