/gen/

(344 KB, 1000x1333, photo-1543007630-9710e4a00a20[1])
Or, at the very least, are open to dating a big woman. We didn't meet or bond over this shared attraction; it was pure coincidence. Anyone else here have similar experience with their friend groups?
All my friends are gay or into art hoe waifs. One is into thick women but not fatties.
None of my close male friends are into BBWs per se.
Two of my friends have this attitude: They had sex with a BBW and enjoyed it, but would still prefer a skinny woman.
The rest of my friends don't like BBWs at all. But to their credit, they don't give me shit for my preference, and they've never fat-shamed any of my past girlfriends.
>>39330
ENTP that leans socially introverted, but 16p is a scam, learn functions. Why?
>>39327 (OP)
I think one of my friends is a FA because some comments he's said, but I think he likes thin/average women as well.

Another friend told us he's into curvy girls, but he's been dating a thin girl for some years lmao.

I haven't been open about this topic so Idk what most of my friends like tbh.
(212 KB, 1200x800, IMG_2765.jpeg)
>>39342
My friends had been a mixed weight group for years, but one holiday party the host’s cat slipped out the front door, the host didn’t think this was possible and freaked out, needing to check under each of the fat people at the party to make sure they didn’t sit on her. It might have been ok if he didn’t make only the fat people get up and personally checked under each of them. Things had been dicey after the incident with accusations of a shower drain being “defaced and abused” during a stay at an Air BnD.
>>39374
Was someone caught waffle stomping in the AirBnB
(23 KB, 300x387, IMG_2764.jpeg)
>>39382
It’s hard to say exactly what happened to the drain, it’s possible that it was just a normal drinking related happening and anyone of use did the deed.
We’ve had these sort of problems for years. One time the gamenight host refused one of the girls massive boyfriend a soda pop because he already had 5, which everyone is rude in that case. Like I get it, bring your own six pack like an alcoholic would, but the host offered and fatty couldn’t say no to chugging down some high fructose corn syrup.
We were playing charades and the fat man got so out of breath trying to mime “churning butter” that he had to lie down on the ground while everyone kept guessing. It was so hot watching everyone shout out reclined position activities but he’s too tuckered out to continue miming.
>>39372
Tbf I'm the former, but 9/10 I'm taking the BBW in the room
Mine are a mix. One of them is a bona fide FA who I have discussed BBW models with at length, two of them have openly admitted to liking big girls, but I wouldn't say they're full blown FA's. A few of them are indifferent, and the rest are actively against.
Are all you guys <25? I ask because I'm > by a lot and I've never had an FA friend IRL. Or if they are, I've never been able to vibe with them. And fwiw I'm pretty open and honest about my thing, there was plenty of opportunity.

You guys have a shitty economy, worse politics and will probably be dying of dehydration in an overheated dystopic hellscape by the time you're my age, but feel lucky that right now you have both hot, confident SA-infused fat girls all over the place and this kind of openness with your peers about your preferences.
>>39475
I'm over 25, I have a FA friend, and she also happens to be a model.
>>39475
Zoomer here
Eh, it's a double edged sword. On one hand: More community. On the other: More competition
>>39475
I'm 25 and I've never spoken about it to anyone.
>>39479

your friend probably has the worst occupation to be in if she likes fat people
>>39531
Not if she's also fat
>>39475
Yeah I agree with you old man. I'm in my early 20s, and I get pretty bummed out about living my life staring down the barrel of climate change, worsening social mobility, not being able to own a home in my life. But theres plenty of cute fat chicks who are pretty happy with being fat, and I dont feel like a freak for having fat girlfriends cause 50% of the population is fat. I look back at movies from the 60s/70s and all the chicks are rail thin. As much as I like the art and aesthetics of the era, would I have fucked at all? Even normal "straight sized" girls today just have much bigger titties than chicks back then had imo. Idk if thats the microplastics or milk hormones or what but American chicks now just have big titties - like idk if I've fucked anyone in my life with less than a C cup (partly cause I like fat chicks but even mid sized girls I've had too). It's a nice silver lining to our Anthropocene hellscape. That being said if they roll out ozempic en masse one day I will go postal.
At most, I have one friend whose into bigger women, but I haven't asked about it. He just exclusively dated bigger women, so you have to assume an attraction.

My wife's friend group is almost exclusively in BBW/SSBBW/SSBHM territory , so I assume they're sexually attracted to fat people.