/gen/

(3.0 MB, 932x720, 1697857646874.webm)
not that it matters, content is content, and I love a good fat thick plumped up fatty fat girl ,whatever you wanna call it, but I do wonder, how many girls were fat, before they even knew anything about the fat fetish community, and thought to themselves, hey, people like girls like me, and decided to post themselves, perhaps even to GAIN weight? I feel like that probably applies to alot of the girls on reddit, I'm sure skinny girls who worked out wouldn't be willing to throw it all away for a fetish, yeah?
>>38816 (OP)
A lot of women will do just about anything for money and attention. Especially in this fetish where you can basically just exist and have like 15 dudes beat off to you. Also name
>>38816 (OP)
With OF now that’s like 90% of the gainers and “models” out there now. Most aren’t actively trying to gain, and if say large amount not even into it just faking it. OF was the worst thing to happen to the community. Now all the feederism site profiles are just basically ads their paysites. Boring. And the “dOnT meSSaGe Me UnLeSs yOu pLaN to FeEd me” as if fat girls aren’t a dime a dozen.
I think the “market” is saturated by many fat girls who don’t really like being fat but have weight issues and eating addictions. They don’t enjoy getting bigger but getting paid to binge eat and get fat is more productive than doing it off camera