/gen/

(28 KB, 411x346, 20180218135530-f3f4fd4d.jpg) (23 KB, 373x520, 20220423012045-19b74014.jpg) (168 KB, 787x856, Skinny_aliss_bonyt.jpg) (31 KB, 635x856, 4c200c1ab54fe924a081dfcb8d32d5c29e532832ee8c13180400edd1d80acc0d.webp)
On the Katie Cummings thread in /bbw/ someone posted pictures of Katie from ~2016/17 which was around when I was a teenager and started getting into BBWs. It made me reflect on how drastically my standards for what I consider to be a BBW, what is fat and what is attractive have changed over the years.

I remember thinking Katie in the orange bikini eating ice cream was the epitome of fat beauty and this scene burned an attraction into my brain and I kept going back to it for ages. Nowadays I'd think shes a bit chubby but I'd much prefer someone bigger and fatter. Even 2nd Katie is a bit smaller than my current gf.

Similarly, I remember thinking Aliss Bonyt was beautifully curvy, my ideal at the time, but as she grew my preferences shifted along with it, and I think her recent size is just great - I definitely would've thought it too much 6 years ago.

I'm sure I ain't alone in this experience and thinking what you once thought as a BBW is nothing compared to what you find big now. Post any comparisons of where your tastes started and around what you'd think is your ideal nowadays.
(214 KB, 1108x710, 20220208065407-642ab166-la.jpg)
For me it's Cherries then and now. The first video I saw was when she was trying on jeans. Back then I was into chubby girls because they had big asses ands tits.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xydv-rqmVr4

Now I'm into flabby arms, double chins, rolls of back fat, huge asses, and cankles.

Cankles are by far my favorite feature in a woman now. Both London Andrews and Natalie Lozano's thick legs drive me crazy.

The first time I realized how much flabby arms turned me on I was a little afraid because I knew this fetish had fucked me up mentally. But I've leaned into it and found a fat girlfriend
>>38796

Yeah I feel you - I try not to think of it as 'fucking me up' mentally as much as unearthing a truer desire, because its crazy how much the fat features on a woman drive me wild, and it feels truer than almost any other desire. But that's fetish brain talking.
(2.7 MB, 2048x2016, low_center_of_mass_by_cutechonkergirls_dgck1hs.png)
>>38769 (OP)
This happens with every fetish. The brain grows bored of getting off to the same thing over and over again and slowly trends towards more exaggerated forms of sexuality. Its how someone jerking it to d cups might eventually find themselves only able to get off to chounyuu hentai, or how someone into degradation might find themselves only able to get it up to more and more abusive shit. The tranny pipeline also works in a similar way. Guy finds himself jacking it to futa, then to irl "femboys", then sometimes eventually to the idea of trooning out himself.
Like you, I used to jerk it mostly to smallfats back in the early 2010's. Now I pretty much exclusively go for ussbbw content. Only way to stop it is to jerk off less.
i've always preferred ssbbws with fat asses and thighs, double bellies, cellulite
my "limit" has always been ussbbw, because my attraction has always been to the exaggerated female form, not blobs with lack of proportions and resemblance of a woman
>>38849

I kinda thought I'd 'progress' to finding ussbbws attractive but I really dont. I find some big bitches attractive but the blob look really doesnt do it for me. The one time I went on a 'date' with someone approaching that weight I was turned off. The impracticality of that size was a bit too much, I felt embarrassed to be in public with her. Like walking from the restaurant to the car was a challenge for her and she took up so much of the car interior. But feeling that belly was pretty epic though.
>>38844
I'd say "this may happen" with every fetish.
I prefer the plump Katie over the fattest Katie. This doesn't mean that I think she's not sexy at all; she's stunning either way. In the end, the fact that we may prefer bigger and bigger girls over time depends on us (partially).

I can appreciate fat bellies, asses and thighs than I used to, tho.
Women have gotten larger in my fantasies though the women I go for IRL are pretty consistent through the years, midsized to mid-SS.

Let's face it, USBBWs IRL are generally invalids, even if they're still mobile. I like to watch a woman struggle and huff and puff like any other red-blooded FA but straight-up illness is not a turn on for me.
>>38901
Yeah.. that aspect of the fetish can remain largely a fantasy. I do find myseld wanting to fuck some very large women, ones that I would have never even considered sexual when I was first starting off liking slightly chubby girls.
>>38844
100% facts.

For what it's worth, one of the very first things I came across online that got me into this fetish 15+ years ago was a story on Dimensions online where a woman gains to ~650 lbs, and I'm still into about that size range today