/gen/

FatMissT did a clip for me - $10 a minute with a 5 minute minimum. I ended up spending $80, plus some more for food. She released it later as a PPV.

It took a while to fulfill it, but I'm happy with how it came out. Would def commission her again.
Ivy, twice, 7-8 years ago. $10/minute, 10 mins each — I assume higher now. Fairly fast turnaround, super-professional and cool and she (and Rennaye) really got the concepts and ran with them, both times. Both vids wound up on c4s, but she waited a proper amount of time to make me feel like I had something unique.
(7 KB, 100x100, mcoddles.jpg)
Not a model, but I did commission a story from Mollycoddles/Mcoddles during the pandemic. Was a somewhat niche or dark concept you don't see much of online, but she delivered pretty well. Cost a bit over $100 USD and doubled it when I wanted to double the length, but I imagine prices have gone up with Cost of livings stuff. Was a bit higher because I come from Australia, where the currency conversion is dogshit (thank you quantitative easing) and stuff, but they were really chill and cool about it.

Took about a week for the first story, and anothe rweek for the extended one, which is actually really quick for a written story that was pretty long (I've gotten into writing since and god I burnout quick). The piece was really hot, and when they uploaded it for their supporters, they all seemed to mostly like it too.

I know it's not exactly controversial to say that "Molly is chill and sweet and a great kink writer", but she really is great. Would honestly consider comissioning again, and even doing a bigger commission too (I do have more money, but just waiting for Currencies to not be fucked, which will take a while. Thanks Reserve Bank smh)
>>40395
I like niche and dark stuff. What's the story about? Have you considered sharing your commission?