/gen/

(6 KB, 210x240, tzf45ehdaaaa.jpg)
I figure a thread for general advice in day-to-day shit can be helpful, and as such I'll start
I think a RAT got into my browser because I had a tab open with stuffer.ai, and when I came back to it I was told I was banned for "underage content" it said my IP was logged and would be reported to my ISP, I don't even know what the prompt was since I didn't make anything of the sort myself, should I be panicking?
>>37381 (OP)
More accurately it said that they would be included in their report to my ISP, not directly reported if it makes a difference
I’d start with running a full anti-virus scan to look for any lurking threats on your system. Just to be safe.

If nothing is found, then I’d be wondering if it’s one of those shady pop-ups/website redirects.
>>37387
I thought my system was secure but good point, also I don't seem to be the only one with this issue on the stuffer.ai thread at least, same message and it looked fairly legit to the site, goddamn terrifyingly written message of course. I could have sworn I put anything underage in the negative prompt like usual but I was tired.
(34 KB, 644x800, yup.png)
have you tried schizo medication it might make that go away
if the meds dont make it go away uninstall windows and reinstall your computer has aids
>>37406
you're very probably right, just overthinking a lot right now more with the stuffer.ai message than anything else
remember when writing an essay always split your contractions to get that word count up. aren't becomes are not.