/gen/

(111 KB, 400x400, onlyfans.png)
there is a profile I need someone subscribe to rip before she deletes it, most of her other profiles are either deleted recently or abandoned. the OnlyFans was last updated long while ago. of course there's no leaks anywhere of this particular girl.

it's only $15 but I would pay double (or more) if for someone to just sub and rip it for me then upload it all.

are there any sites offering this? it seems like a common thing people would want. i found some board with an area in it a year or two ago that claims to do it but it sounds like a scam, no posts were allowed and it was way too cheap, cheaper than the actual subscription cost and made you register and put in real info and paypal etc.

the site should not require a paypal or a credit card. it should support gift cards or crypto.

if there's no sites offering this maybe we can use this thread here an other anons can buy and rip for us then. by using emails.

i'd just request her here but a troll might make her aware of that before anyone can help and she deletes profile.
>>37198 (OP)
>are there any sites offering this? it seems like a common thing people would want. i found some board with an area in it a year or two ago that claims to do it but it sounds like a scam, no posts were allowed and it was way too cheap, cheaper than the actual subscription cost and made you register and put in real info and paypal etc.

Sounds like a scam to me, dogg.

Sadly, OF has a new DRM system in place that doesn't seem to have been cracked yet. I've noticed that recent uploads on some of my subscriptions can't be downloaded either via Coomer or locally with a browser extension.

If the videos are older than this past spring, though, you should be able to rip it yourself with a regular one-month subscription. Why do you need to pay extra to have someone else do it for you? It's because you're underage, isn't it.
Any yall want to rip a profile for me? How do I contact you? Gift cards or cryto accepted please. will pay $45 for a ripped $15 profile

>>37280
i cant even get on onlyfans anymore just to check if a profile even exists (any site to do that beside fansmetrics?which also wont work now), now it just gives 15 seconds browser check infinite loop. and i doubt paying for it the real way will even work. even if I got in i would not figure out how rip pictures and videos at maximum source quality. the girl in question may delete the profile at any moment and i cant take more time to figure this out.
Any yall want to rip a profile for me? How do I contact you? Gift cards or cryto accepted please. will pay $45 for a ripped $15 profile >>37280 i cant even get on onlyfans anymore just to check if a profile even exists (any site to do that beside fansmetrics?which also wont work now), now it just gives 15 seconds browser check infinite loop. and i doubt paying for it the real way will even work. even if I got in i would not figure out how rip pictures and videos at maximum source quality. the girl in question may delete the profile at any moment and i cant take more time to figure this out.