/gen/

(74 KB, 916x1280, 1696640870640280.jpg)
Hardmode: Where I live there aren't really any young(<40yo) fat women
San antonio
>>37036
I live in Romania and don't have the option to travel a province away, much less cross the Atlantic ocean
>>37042
Church maybe? Or volunteering at an animal shelter? Why though?
You're Orthodox nation, look around at post-Liturgy what we call "coffee hour". Find the girl who is closest thing to chubby that your wife can like. Befriend her and then you and your wife cna slowly influence her to fatten up with social treats etc.
>>37033 (OP)
would she mind having slightly older friends?
>>37074
>Church maybe
Only old women(>65yo) go there. After browsing the local churches I have found a young man although by his voice he is very clearly repressed gay
>>37082
>You're Orthodox nation
Nominally, yes.
>look around at post-Liturgy what we call "coffee hour"
I know what you are talking about, we don't have that here. After the service is over people just go home. Regardless, in my area all I've found is 40's-60's priests,many very old women and a repressed homosexual
>>37082
>Find the girl who is closest thing to chubby that your wife can like.
I don't need chubby I need FAT, morbidly obese, not meager chubby.
>>37082
>Befriend her and then you and your wife cna slowly influence her to fatten up with social treats etc.
Innefficient, isn't there any other method?
I am looking to do the reverse of what you said, partner up with the FAT women and make them influence my wife and turn her into the fattest of the group and ideally make the fat women even fatter at the same time.
>>37082
>Find the girl who is closest thing to chubby that your wife can like.
I don't need chubby I need FAT, morbidly obese, not meager chubby.
>>37082
>Befriend her and then you and your wife cna slowly influence her to fatten up with social treats etc.
Innefficient, isn't there any other method?
I am looking to do the reverse of what you said, partner up with the FAT women and make them influence my wife and turn her into the fattest of the group and ideally make the fat women even fatter at the same time.
>>37105
That's funny, most Orthodox churches in the West have the post-Liturgy meal and chitchat, I think it must be copied from Protestants, in attempt to assimilate culture.

>>37125
There is really not much that can be said. The obesity rate in Romania is about 20%. I'm certain that there is at least ONE woman in your neighborhood that fits what you're looking for for your wife. You're just gonna have to be attentive and patient, even in unexpected places like coffee shops. Does your wife go anywhere, any clubs or something?

Îți doresc toate cele bune
>>37083
A 40 year age difference isn't slightly older. It's two life times older.
>>37083
Having a hard time finding chunky women in Korea Great Leader?
>>37155
Put dear leader in a wig and a dress with some lipstick and he could model for Big Cuties.
>>37033 (OP)
Why does your gypsy wife need a fat gypsy friend?
>>37145
>I think it must be copied from Protestants, in attempt to assimilate culture.
Weak
>I'm certain that there is at least ONE woman in your neighborhood that fits what you're looking for for your wife.
Haven't seen one, much less a group of them.
>>37145
>You're just gonna have to be attentive and patient, even in unexpected places like coffee shops. Does your wife go anywhere, any clubs or something?
Why would she go to a night club?
>>37197
>Why does your amerimutt wife need a fat amerimutt friend?
>>37302
I meant "Club" as in social gatherings for hobbies like books or sewing or something, not a nightclub
>>37197
To get her to be fat too and used to overeating if not to fully enjoy it. And hopefully continue that upward trajectory, maybe with the fat friend becoming fatter too.
>>37384
>I meant "Club" as in social gatherings for hobbies like books or sewing or something,
I don't know if such open clubs exist. You usually get in those through word of mouth and no way else.
>>37197
To get her to be fat too and used to overeating if not to fully enjoy it. And hopefully continue that upward trajectory, maybe with the fat friend becoming fatter too.
>>37568
How old is your child bride? Does she cook a good boiled cat? Have you tried appealing to the village elders for advice?
This is without a doubt the weirdest post on the board and the OP now only seems weirder and creepier and autism level lack of self awareness or empathy.
Just start a feeding polycule instead of trying to manipulate your wife into having fat friends.
>>37570
>How old is your child bride
Minus 5 years