/gen/

(36 KB, 600x807, Cringe_Intensifies.jpg) (559 KB, 1080x1724, Screenshot_20231003-135048.png)
Seen any cringe on BBWChan? Post it here for roasting and/or discussion.

Nominating the German "Kilotroll" to kick this off, who is currently having a temper tantrum on /ssbbw/ over someone telling him to just shut his mouth. Whew lad
Seriously why isn’t that kraut fuck ip banned? He’s just been allowed to derail threads for months and months.
>>36781 (OP)
As the one telling him that, I feel obliged to self-report here.
>>36781 (OP)
Wait a minute, those iterations of his aren't all quite the same.

Did he type them all out instead of just C&P'ing?
1. Just last night some guy made a thread asking why it was normal for a black guy to date a fat woman, but a white guy would get laughed at for doing the same.

2. The threads where dudes are borderline forcing their partners to gain weight.

3. Any time Reiina or whoever runs her account shows up and damage controls.

4. Anything Kisame related.

5. Any and all political talk

6. Pessimistic threads about weight loss drugs and some bullshit conspiracy that fat women will disappear for some reason.
>>36800
7. Bumming out about coming out as an FA
>>36800
I am barely on this site. Political talk is moot now that Gaetz got rid of McCarthy with the help of Dems. I am too medicated to keep MAGA to a minimum.
>>36785
>>36781 (OP)
I have some great news for both of you, extreme measures were taken last night against him
>>36825
Why, what happened?

Did someone tell him to shut up in a language he understands?
>>36826
Someone warned they were going to drop a 400kg grand piano on him but he insisted it was only 40kg and he was crushed.
>>36834
Pretty fuckin much
Or at least the internet equivalent of it
>>36834

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This wins
(24 KB, 320x246, eminem.jpg)
>Whenever a model isn't gaining any more or starts losing weight and someone takes it personal
(1.4 MB, 1650x1275, Lilith Immobile.jpg)
>Anons going bananas over any and all things related to Totally Spies or Lilo & Stitch
>That one anon simping hard for Saxxon
>Thirdies that can barely speak their native tongue, let alone English

Some things never change.
>>36800
Great list.

I’d add “realist” posts about how all fat women are actually suffering and can’t be healthy. Not that I am here to argue otherwise, but I think you’re missing the point bro. No one is here for your armchair medical insights
Anybody who comes to a website designed for discussing and sharing photos of fat women, only to turn every conversation towards their political manifesto is pretty cringe.

Is this the only forum on the internet that'll host your insane bullshit? Nobody likes you, get the fuck out.
>>36916
>Is this the only forum on the internet that'll host your insane bullshit?

Yeah. Every other site would ban their ass as soon as something stupid comes out of their mouths.
>>36916
you have to go back
>>>/r/eddit