/gen/

(2.3 MB, 3072x3072, IMG_2031.jpeg)
I need more go-to insults and general obesity taunts, my girls gotten used to getting the standards hurled at her.
Things like:
- insults like: ham planet, butter golem, pig/cow, etc
-taunts about: needing walls removed for why paramedic, can’t walk up stairs, sweaty etc
Not my kink so I have no advice, but I love that you can vaguely see the "ROAST ME" in the Zalgo text of this AI-generated image
(76 KB, 612x612, IMG_2021.jpeg)
>>36131
Well my kinks insulting people so here goes:
A) you sound annoying. Who’s dumb enough to reply to a thread with “not my kink”
B) you’re half as smart as you think you are. Maybe less if you’re as annoyingly arrogant as you sound.
C) wrong it said Getty images dipshit
>>36132
That was meant as a compliment for your funny OP image you thin-skinned faggot
>>36133
Better. No compliments in the insult thread you humpback hippopotamus. Bet typing this got your fat ass out of breath already.
Don’t have to bother with a condom; your body’s too greedy to share.

Think of the trips we could take if you fit into plane seats.

Go back for thirds. You’re here for a good time, not a long one.
>>36124 (OP)
>taunts about: needing walls removed for why paramedic, can’t walk up stairs, sweaty etc
Would love to hear some of your favorite lines, especially the walls removed stuff.
>>36209
-Breed you into that fat mom in a scooter who can’t fit into any of the rides at Disney world.
-people are gonna stare at us as a couple.
-force you to wear X embarrassing outfit to Y place
-what are you college freinds and sorority sisters gonna think when they see what turned you into
>>36209
-dependency kink: are you ready to need to beg for my help to get you to the bathroom and back?
-imagine when we need to buy a moving van and a forklift to take you anywhere
-are you ready to be the fat mom who can’t fit into the desks at back to school night
-Are you read to obtain a special dialing wand your fat fingers can use the phone?
-anything wafflestomping related
>>36124 (OP)

Aw, is piggy out of breath and sweating taking the stairs? Think you're out of shape now? Just wait until you put on another 50-100lbs you fat fuck. I know you're going to do it too because you're such a greedy girl who can't control herself around food. Good thing I like seeing that fat gut of yours hanging out of your clothes all the time. Oh you think I don't notice? Who wouldn't see how big and sloppy you are, you might as well get the big muumuus now, pretty soon it's all you're going to be able to wear anyway.
>>36132
with insults like that i can see why you cant get your girl horny anymore
>>36124 (OP)
call her a tub of lard, wideload, tub of goo, mound of blubber