/gen/

(55 KB, 720x405, roxie_ngl.jpg)
I feel like Roxxie is arguably among a few others fall under the "unattainable bbw model" status, despite her boyfriend, no matter how many normies reject the fattest, smelliest and most obese women with chronic health problems and super high grocery bills.

Who are the other unattainables?
None of these women are unattainable.
They’ll be lucky if their husband sticks with them past age 42
>>35691
*They'll be lucky if they live past 42
I'd say Jackie and Bonnie
>>35691
this is retarded cope. Roxxie would be hot if thin, is still fairly conventionally good looking at 400lb, and crucially is dating a guy who likes 400lb women. if you're hoping for a chance with her, pray for her to dump the guy, not the other way around
>>35767
She’s barely attractive as a ssbbw. If you like hog faced white women with sunken eyes and a ton of makeup on she’s OK.
She honestly looked worse skinny, her weird cabbage patch moon face looks best in this freakishly round body.
But I seen hotter women working at McDonalds every day.
>>35767
Look at the top tier SSBBWs like MFB. Basically none of them are in a relationship after age 40. Trade her in and wife up a younger hotter ssbbw.
>>35768
you're delusional
her body is top notch and face is above average. nothing wrong with it. overall she's a solid 8/10
name some ssbbw models you think are more attractive than her
>>35769
>MFB
>Top Tier

Yeah if you're into rambling instead of doing anything hot.
>>35768
>I see hotter women every day

Okay, please enlighten us photographically, o one of attractive McDonalds visitations
>>35777
Man you simps are hilarious. Sure she’s good looking compare to Echo and the other women struggling to keep their hair and teeth.
She’s no looker in the real world bruh.
>>35782
Lipstick on a pig.
But really, have you never seen a plus sized model that wasn’t some busted midwestern nobody. What flyover state are you losers from?