/gen/

(17 KB, 225x225, 889CCF3F-97CE-4EA7-A923-56C7B8C9BA5F.jpeg)
i’ve read that if you do things right, you don’t get health problems from becoming obese. i need healthy ways to only gain subcutaneous fat. i know to snack constantly, i just need to know what’s best to eat in order to become a massive fucking hog without risk of my liver calling it quits.
you can't, if you care about your health don't get very very fat. putting on a small amount of weight probably won't cause huge harm but you can't become very very fat without strong risk of major health problems
Olive oil. Omega threes.
Less sugar, lower glycemic index food but still thousands of calories (learn to cook).
Regular exercise and getting enough protein. Aim for a huge calorie surplus but do it without stuffing your face with fast food, soda and chips.
>>35527 (OP)
You don’t retard. How stupid are you, OP?
gaining weight gains roughly 60/40 visceral/subcutaneous

cardio burns roughly 60/40 visceral/subcutaneous

each more than you exercise and exercise as much as you can to get what you want
>>35541
Generally speaking lipolysis is faster in visceral fat during general slow burn activities like walking and hiking.
high calories, high activity (decent muscle mass)
Define very fat.

Any weight gain is doing to accelerate adding and eventual progression into disease. There's no avoiding that.

However - factoring in mental health, the aggregate impact on your well being could be positive.

The path is one of mitigation. You live the healthiest lifestyle you can, but eat more of that same food.

At some point, you can no longer maintain a positive energy balance. Then you have to start sacrificing healthy behaviors to keep gaining.

That's the inflection point, where you start moving from medically healthy obese to metabolic syndrome. It takes time, driven by the severity of your behavior changes.

Someone carrying 100lbs of fat could be doing better than a thin, sedentary, drinker. But have that unhealthy thin person gain 100lbs, they're going to get sick much faster.