/gen/

(489 KB, 1179x858, IMG_7723.jpeg)
I may be misremembering something but I swear that there was some greentext or something along those lines that was pretty much just some guy explaining how they had chatted up chubby Asian girls on social media who would post things under body positivity related tags. I have no idea where to even start to look for either the post I’m looking for, or to actually try out what that post was talking about. I just hope I’m not completely stupid and not making shit up but I swear I saw something about it somewhere, probably on Reddit tbh

pic unrelated
>>35436 (OP)
That's honestly not a bad idea to get laid. Fulfill both of my fetishes
>>35436 (OP)
Yeah, you find chinkoid body positive hashtags then just act nice, like shooting fish in a barrel
(83 KB, 640x851, dvxcch4bakn71.jpg)
>>35436 (OP)
Yeah I remembered this too so I did a quick search and found it lol here. Also, some additional info you may find helpful:

In Japan "mikepo" is an expression that people on social media use to refer to chubby girls (technically the term is meant to refer to girls over 100kg but I think it tends to just be used for any big girl). Try searching みけぽ or ミケポ on twitter and you're bound to find fat Japanese girls posting pics. From there you can copy + paste the other hashtags they include (for example, just with a cursory search I found #ぽっちゃり女子 which translates to chubby girl). I'm sure there are many more frequently-used tags for body positivity and that kind of stuff. Just pop the tags into google translate and see what they mean.

Of course if you do decide to message someone be respectful, don't be a retard, don't get scammed, etc. Because obviously you have no idea who's really behind these accounts especially if they're posting provocative pics and hashtag spamming.

To be honest I'm not sure how much success you'd have doing this due to the language barrier. I've never tried myself, my Japanese is nowhere near good enough to converse. Plus I'm a massive pussy. But there you go my friend.
(692 KB, 2048x1536, 20230917_201739.jpg)
>>35590
I searched みけぽ on Twitter/X:

>AI art
>extreme fat fetish art (I like that though)
>BBW models
>a few mid girls

By "mid" I mean that I know whites have trouble discerning which Asians are actually pretty, but these women seemed pretty homely to decent at best. Maybe Instagram is better or I need to look more. I think jp simps and coomers are already trying this.

P. S. If you do happen to find your qt jp fatass mochii pochi waifu material you better show off how you're not like the other guys while also being humble and not a baka gaijin.
However, your strategy in general is admittedly genius. I'd just add that a fat Asian girl in Asia posting herself especially is likely to be super insecure and you need to have a lot of emotional IQ and spiritual balance to work through that.
thanks for the responses/advice and actually finding the post I was looking for; now to actually grow a big enough pair to actually try this shit out, although maybe would be better to wait until I’m in a more stable life position to try and woo some thick Asian babes