/gen/

(412 KB, 982x720, Vlcsnap-2014-01-05-01h29m23s169.png)
Did anybody else have their awakening from the FG episode where Lois gets fat?

I swear the FG writers were projecting with this episode, between "fat sex is the hottest sex" and Peter force(?) feeding Lois.
This is a classic episode for sure, love how slow and gradual the gain is
"I want you bigger, I want you fatter, it will please me"
Might be one of the earliest women characters to enjoy being fat
>>35361

She'll definitely get fatter after that!
>>35338 (OP)

Also family guy but not this episode, the season 17 one with the chick who Brian marries and then she gets fat
This came up a while back in a thread about possible FAs in the media. Consensus was that MacFarlane is definitely not into fat chicks but there's a good chance at least one of his writers is.
>>35380
Especially since the Orville lacks fat women. It's likely that one of the writers on the show is into fat women, and takes part in jokes about them to have an excuse to have them on the show. For any bashing of family in its later seasons, McFarlane wasn't the one submitting episode ideas, his role is more approving/disapproving of episode ideas. It's likely from this process, that a writer who is an FA uses it to get episodes or jokes bashing fat women as an excuse to have fat women in the show.
Freaky Stories' diet pill episode, where a model suffers an overdose causing her body to inflate as an ironic punishment and Gravity Girl from Rhino School her gravity double downs making her body expand and falling through the floor crushing the Hamburgler living in the basement but I never understood why she was gaining weight in an absurd manner not to mention she was good looking. Both were Canadian cartoons.
>>35388

Every cartoon had a classic fat episode, like Passion Patties in Totally Spies - Family Guy is unique where they specifically call out that fat made sex better
>>35412
Though I don't think fat episodes are a sign that the creator is into fat people. It's just a standard plot in fiction. If they have loads of weight gain plots and design the fat person to look attractive, they may be into fat people. Otherwise, one passion patties episode isn't really a sign that they're into fat people. I'm just saying sometimes a creator is into something sexually (look at the women in anime/manga/comics/video games with big boobs, slender waists, long legs and outfits held together by hope), other times, they just put something in just because it's a standard story telling element.

With family guy, maybe one of the writers is into fat women and just goes along with them as punchlines to include them in the show.
>>35413

I think the FG episode is a bit too on the nose to just have weight gain as a gag…
The writers clearly wrote this episode to be more erotic than your usual WG episode, especially with the cake stuffing scene
No. Family Guy was seen as a ripoff of the Simpsons when it first aired. It's just that Peter and Lois were more genuine despite MacFarlane making him a joke of the white working class. It's just that Peter and Lois were likable since they worked multiple jobs around 40k. The problem with the Simpsons was that Homer held multiple union jobs like nuclear physicist and sanitation, both of whick have salaries of 200k with benefits.
>>35414
>>35415
Maybe one of the writers of Family Guy is an FA, it isn't Seth McFarlane as in other works of his, fat women being seen as sexy doesn't pop up as much. With the Orville, there aren't any sexy fat women in it.

I was referring to stuff outside Family Guy as unintentionally feedist. How common it is in stories for there to be weight gain plots. As well as how we can't say all stories with WG plots were written by FAs. Maybe some are, but others aren't. I was just being more general with WG Plots in stories overall versus specific stuff like Family Guy and Totally spies.
>>35417

Which do you think did it better, FG or Totally Spies?
Idk what made YouTube recommend the video to me, but it was a video of a DeviantArt comic where a girl starts eating a watermelon, then it escalates to people to buildings, etc. The video has a link to DeviantArt and I just found WG pics/morphs/comics and it snowballed from there

Long story short, basically a random vore video on YouTube led me to DeviantArt. Not/never was into the vore aspect of it, but love me some BBWs
>>35338 (OP)
Legit I got mine from a romhack called Sonic XL.
(577 KB, 1280x720, IMG_1638.png)
I think got mine from this Tom and Jerry Tales episode where Jerry gets bloated? Either way back when I was like 6 I thought it was hot, and I didn’t learn til watching the same episode with my parents that Jerry is in fact not a girl, lol.
>>35732
Oh yeah, also seen some article in a gossip magazine my mum had of some fat model and there was pics of her on a beach in a bikini, wish I remembered the name of it but it was like 12 years ago.