/gen/

(53 KB, 737x655, BF9B97CF-478D-46AC-B138-74E8C12AF741.jpeg)
Leaving this completely open to interpretation, the one requirement is that the girl has to have demonstrably gained weight, of course.

Years ago I might have leaned on fan favorites like Roxxie and Ash for this, but lately I’m driven absolutely WILD by how LisaLou looks like she has an entirely different body now.
Reiina, Layla, FatToniBabe, Adeline, LisaLou, Chloe in no particular order.
It's a basic choice but I pick Ash. Close runner up would be Ivy, who went from chubby alt girl to total blob. I know her shape isn't for everyone, but I'm a fan.
the mt rushmore of gaining imo
-cherries
-imogeinize
-chiquita/mary
-bigbellylover919
>>35277
Adeline's is nuts. She had to drop some weight to have surgery but her body was legit out of control. Total Goddess Patty mode, there was a run where she looked bigger with almost every update. Obviously water retention and genes had a lot to do with it but my god was that girl g r o w i n g like fucking crazy for a bit.

I guess I'll be the first guy to say Boberry? The way she kept her shape while blobbing out is one of the strangest and most impressive genetic things I've ever seen. She resembled a drawing of how some weirdo would think a 600 pound woman looks. Complete anomaly. Hope she regains at least some of the weight someday.
imogeinize is a name I've not heard for years. When did she last post?
I'd like to nominate:
- BoBerry (before weightloss obv.)
- Randalin
- Hayleythebignoodle aka. GingerBunny and her ongoing gain
- Thedumplin/Thelildumplin/Whitney's regain after wls, which I hope to go on ;)
and last but not least
- MochiBabii
Plump Princess and Becca for me, two legit beauties who started young and chunky and slow-fattened into mature SSBBWs. Both got super doughy yet still look feminine — didn’t turn into blobs (nothing against blobs or the men who love them, just not my thing).

Asshley who blew up twice by 100-150 lbs, “in all the right places.” Like, her face, neck and waist stayed almost exactly the same throughout. Not sure any model compares.

And yes I’m old but Brie, one of the first fat models I ever laid eyes on, who started in print as a cute, shy 250lb extreme pear and blew up into a super-juicy SSBBW milf up for anything.
>>35279
oldfag alert
It's hard to beat Becca and Roxxie for sure. Roxxies proportions and Becca's fat limbs are fantastic.

Did you remember Dark Corners from Feabie? She went from like 450-600 in a year and a bit. Even though most her pics were clothed it was incredible to see.

Destiny getting to 500 was awesome too.
>>35310
fuuuuuck. I still think I'd like one more big growth spurt from Rox to push her into 550-600 range but even without that she's so GOATed from consistency and quality of content alone.
>>35310

Hard to disagree. I like my girls HUGE, but I'm not too big on blob-status girls like Patty, Echo, etc.... that's just too much for me.

Roxxie's gain was amazing to see throughout the years. The best thing is that she still seems pretty mobile, and open to getting fatter still. Retained her 10/10 looks the whole time, too.

I would also throw Jackie in there, I can't believe how fat she's gotten when she says she's not purposefully gaining weight. Though it seems like she's starting to experience some movement struggles.It was crazy to see 30-40 lb gains between weigh ins for her, knowing how short she was.... her BMI must be wayyy past 100 at this point.

One last one, was peak Kellie Kay. That girl WENT for it, and managed to stay a "good" shape for being nearly 600lbs. Loved her shape, too. Her weight distribution is exactly what I like....I think she could have had an all-time gain if not for the health issues that forced her to lose the weight.
>>35279
A man of culture.
>>35317
>I would also throw Jackie in there

Like you could throw her at all ha ha. She triggers my fetish buttons more than she turns me on. I'm actually a little disturbed by how she walks these days, same for Ash, BC Eve, Adeline, Echo, etc.

On the other hand the ~idea~ they've eaten themselves into semi-mobility turns me on as well. I contain multitudes.
>>35328
Oof the most recent video I saw with Jackie walking gave me the same feeling. Her legs are absolutely enormous and I don’t know how much longer she’s gonna be able to haul them around.
The weight TianasTummy gained went to all the right places and still is, same for Candii

If anyone remembers DreamGainer from 2019 she's up there too
Carmen lafox and mschunky are two I haven't seen mentioned yet that both drove me crazy.

I wish Carmen would return.
When fatasses somehow get bigger, I'd put Echo as an example but she's not everyone's cup of tea.
I think it’s totally fair to call Kellie Kay’s gain an all-timer. She went hard as fuck for like a decade, was one of the first non-Heather affiliated girls to push erotic weight gain both as a lifestyle choice and as fetish content, and she made pretty good stuff even if she waited too long to pivot to hardcore etc (seriously, imagine Igor Night clapping her cheeks at near 600 pounds, hoo lord).
Also, in terms of sheer size gained, Jae is up there. Was mid-300s in her bigcuties debut and is now teetering on 700.
She doesn't get talked about much, but Vallery had a very impressive gain from like 250 at the start of her BigCuties days, to 415+ after she left BC and opener her C4S. She's since dropped some weight and I think she currently is in the low 300s, but her initial gain was very impressive when she first came onto the scene
>>35264 (OP)
Layla, Echo, LisaLou, Mochii, thiccollegegirl, chubby chiquita, Carmen Lafox, Ivanna
Ash, Betsy, Heather, Adeline, Kellie Kay.

The thing about all of them with the exception of Betsy is they all started out already in the high 200s/300s. There are so many on the borderline of incredible. Girls like Layla and Chiquita are on the precipice of getting into that tier, but we still havent had a girl go from sub 200 to over 500 and document the whole thing. The first to do it will no doubtedly be the goat.
>>35583
LisaLou is on the verge of sub 200 to over 500 with the entire thing documented.
>>35600
She is actual not so fat, 200Kg never, 500Kg would be impossible, as that would be a half tone. Maybe 120Kg, or not even 100Kg, when she not so big is, and she looks not so big, probable is she not even 1,70m or even much smaller.
>>35622
KG GUY GO THE FUCK AWAY!!!!!!!!!! SHUT FHE FUCK IP AND GO AWAY NOW I COMMAND IT!!!!!!!!! YOU MJST GO AWAH IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fatgirl919
Jigglykitty92
The fact /bbw/ subhumans bullied the former into anorexia will never fail to make me cope with hate crime levels of seethe
The latters dance with possibly trooning out was also spooky, glad she didn’t.
Jae is a couple weeks of good eating away from being 700 pounds so I think by default that puts her in this pseudo hall of fame we’ve got going here
>>35583
We’ve had a couple. Just never models. This was before the game got monetized so heavily and the women in the feederism scene were into it.
It’s gonna be an amateur whose in it for the right reasons, eg cowcake.
Someone who started small and intentionally got giganticc.
The ones who go from skinny or thin to large BBW to SSBBW take the cake IMO.

>>35279
>-cherries
Was the first gainer I really followed. Happy she's enjoying family life. But miss her gains and wonder what she would've looked like as an SSBBW.
>-imogeinize
Didn't follow her too closely. I remember people saying she had issues.
>-chiquita/mary
She's pretty, but her whole Antifa mindset and telling people who disagree with her politics to never fap to her was weird.
>-bigbellylover919
I liked her a lot. Beautiful gain. But she seemed very depressed and is probably happier now that she's not on the scene and lost all the weight.
>>35557
>muffinmaid
Copy and paste what I said about Cherries.
>>36741
Tbf imogeinize was like fourteen when she started posting. Felt extremely beside myself when I put the math together.
(45 KB, 640x320, 20181008140446-68e80c50.jpg)
I've been a fan of weight gain forever and there have been a lot of great gains over the years. But the one that stands out to me was the first one I discovered online: Brooke.
>>36741
>The ones who go from skinny or thin to large BBW to SSBBW take the cake IMO.
How many actually went from skinny to SSBBW? We need some kind of a gallery to concentrate those rather than having to sift through hundreds that are either barely chubby or started BBW and were never thin in the first place.
>>36774
LisaLou is pretty much the only example that sticks out to me. Layla maybe, but I'm fairly certain she's maxed out at her current size.
>>36776
Lisalou started modeling after being ssbbw sized right?
Still is a transformation but it’s not Kelligrl or Cowcake who just showed up online as a smaller lady with a fetish and ballooned purposefully.
>>36776
I wouldn't say Layla is SSBBW.

If we are counting her, we would count Cherries, Sexy Signature, Aliss Bonython, Udderly Adorable, Chloe, Double Denise, Eliza Allure, ThickHungryHoney, FatGirl45, Reinapop, WarStunning, Rey, Flow3rKitten, RosieMarieFeedee, GothGF etc.

If we are only counting those who clearly passed the SSBBW threshold who used to be thin, I can think off from memory:

Delicious Delilah
Lisa Lou
TheBigAssBBW
ThatFatGemini
FatToniBabe
Lady J
Mochii for how small she started, the sheer speed of her gain and how meticulously she documented it is kinda the platonic ideal to me of a gainer
(318 KB, 1100x1100, CE1DC32A635.jpeg)
>>36788
I like ThatFatGemini and SSBBWs and think it's crazy attractive seeing a woman go from thin to gigantic. But I worry about her because she needs to use a mask to breathe sometimes. And unlike the death feedists, I honestly would rather a model lose a bunch of weight if it meant she'll live longer than a few more years.
>>36788
>UdderlyAdorable
>Eliza Allure
I wasn't aware either of them were ever thin, even though I'm quite fond of both of them.

SexySignature actually had a pretty impressive gain but seemed to plateau ages ago. You don't hear much from her these days. Is she still with that weird guy?

GothGF is an interesting case. She seems like more of a feeder than a feedee to me. I always got the vibe that she gained incidentally (in the process of fattening up her husband) and just decided to capitalise on it. That doesn't mean she's not into it though.

I dunno how popular this opinion is, but TheBigAssBBW is actually one of the GOATs if you ask me. Seriously impressive gain.
I'm too lazy to download and repost the pics and it isn't super well documented but Delicious Delilah had a crazy gain
>>36864
Good God LadyJ is so unbelievable. Total 00s popular hot girl in school wearing Abercrombie vibe and now pushing 450. This can’t be topped IMO
>>36966
I am simultaneously impressed and disappointed she didn’t market her epic gain more.

Imagine that someone models and is honest about feedism not being their thing? But I do feel like there are only so many attractive women who gain 100s of pounds in a short stretch, I’d love to hear her give a “what it’s like to go from tiny to SSBBW” fat talk video.
>>36987
The reason she didn't market the gain was because it was in response to getting raped.
She thought it would make her unattractive enough to not have it happen again which supposedly didn't work.

]
>>36959
The way she could barely fit through her bathroom door in the most recent weigh-in video sent my dick through the roof. Genuinely very interested to see if she can push it much further. 700 seems inevitable since she's already so close.

Those pics of skinny Layla are nuts btw. Girl absolutely destroyed herself.
>>36771
she was an OG and the fat on her looked great!
>>35313
I vaguely remember Dark Córners’ gain — any pics still exist?
>>37265

I was pretty surprised at how insane Jae’s gain was in that video too. Despite being tall, a 300+ pound gain is hard not to be in awe of
>>39319
Dream Gainer is underrated for how much she fattened up
>>39326
Read the thread again
>>36795
Mochii has to be one of my favourits too. Simply for the size she started at like you said. Her content helped me introduce my fiancé into the kink.