/gen/

(137 KB, 232x264, harwell.png)
Only shooting stars break the mold
I dedicate this fap to him
Cheers king
We might as well be walking on the sun
First Warren Buffet now Steve Harvey… Allah really taking all the music legends rn………
Gone far too soon
No fucking way...damn...

Tonight I'll listen to the shrek retold cover of "I'm a believer" to hit me in the feels
The star that burns twice as bright burns half as long. Rest in peace Steve
Sounds like he didn't go out in a fun way either
I feel bad for him and I'm gonna miss him
This can't be how i find out man. This can't be. I just wanted to bust a nut, but now I'm too sad too. Fucking hell
rest in peace man
Rip, It's sad to see one part of my childhood disappear, I hope he still shines like the shooting star that breaks the mold🕊️
>>34919

Imagine trying to teel in the future how you found out he died
>>34922
apology for poor english

when were you when steve smash mouth dies?

i was sat at home jerk of to fat woman when pjotr ring

'steve smash mouth is kill'

'no'
F
The beers are coming and they don’t stop coming
The world finally rolled him. RIP
Rest in peace king
>>34910 (OP)
Is this really how he would have wanted to be honored in a thread of a fetish website
(178 KB, 640x332, WHY.webm)
WHY MUST THE GOOD DIE SO EARLY? I'm going to blast Astro Lounge and annoy the hell out of my neighbors in his memory.
HE IS ME RIP
It fits even being on this site because technically he'd qualify being a "BHM".

The circumstances are really tragic. God rest his and his son's souls.

The world didn't really roll him, he just rolled into the next life. RIP
Kisame here. I fucking hate modern music because it's now robo boomer, mumble rap, and indie trying to replicate Fall Out Boy, Vampire Weekend, and Nu Gorillaz. Smashmouth is right up there with Evanescence, REM, Hanson Bros as the only bands that don't feel phoned on now. Smashmouth is the one thing that needs to be played.
>>34935
It's as I said, music is designed to piss people off nowadays. Before Public Enemy was just pissing people off. I think Smashmouth refuses to be played despite boomers airing 80s hits at McDonald's and Dropkick Murphys playing in the East Coast cause Smashmouth is pure chill.
The years stopped coming
>>34941
They’re all fucking horrible bands. You have no taste
RIP Steve
>>34914

Jimmy Buffett you idiot
Not my kind of music but I never got the concentrated hate (same with Nickelback, fwiw). Sugar Ray sucked much harder, and Blink-182 is kill-yourself unlistenable IMO.
>>34971
That's the joke, dipshit. Note the guy wrote "Steve HARVEY" as well.
>>34958
America needs more bands like them and less mumble rap, indie, and robo boomers. We need Ska to make a comeback.
>>34972
Smashmouth and Nickelback are hated for being optimistic like Hanson Bros, but they capture what the 90s feel like. It's like the Rocky and Scarface soundtrack where it's not overplayed or political.
>>34972
Music for middle America. Dumb, loud and crass. No wonder you retards love it
>>34994
Stfu, put your mask back on and take another booster
>>35049
Hahaha just cause I hate shit bands doesn’t mean I’m a woketard.
>>35052
Protestors at my old job at the US Open are getting kicked out, both left and right, for disrupting the championship. One would think that the Eagles losing the Super bowl cause the left, and the Patriots losing without Tom Brady would cause the left to rethink their policies