/gen/

(215 KB, 1179x971, IMG_8636.jpeg) (1.3 MB, 1026x1901, IMG_8635.jpeg)
Alright lads, looking to rip an OF before my sub expires. Anyone tell me how to do it on Chrome on mobile? I’m not retarded i promise but I can’t get it to work.
>>34898
Imagine not helping someone update coomer, fucking mong
I second this. Got some good subs and want to update them
Don’t mean to sound vague, but I’m not sure how to either. I remember a thread a while back said it was about transferring the cookies? I know that’s not much to go off of but that’s all I remember
First up: I don't know how to work mobile. I have always used desktop. And after some poking around I have yet to see anything that can make it work for mobile.
That said here's how for desktop: First be in chrome, second you see the three little dots in the upper right corner of the chrome browser. Click the three little dots. Once there select the drop down menu and from the options select more tools. In the more tools drop down menu select developer tools. once there are the options at the top you should see the following: Element, Console, Sources, Network, Performance, Application. Click on Application. Once you are in the Application page of your developer tools, look on the left side of the sub window at Storage. Click on Local storage. Click on it and in the drop down it should say Https://onlyfans/ click on this and it will show in the right hand side of the pane the BC token, copy this into a importer. Next go into the Cookies drop down. Same as before you will see the codes for the Sess and User_ID, copy these and paste them into the import. Press submit and you're done, this will however take a pain in the ass long time to finish updating but then it's done.
>>37175
Oh fuck, that format is awful
First up: I don't know how to work mobile.
I have always used desktop.
And after some poking around I have yet to

see anything that can make it work for mobile.

That said here's how for desktop:

First be in chrome, second you see the three
little dots in the upper right corner of the
chrome browser. Click the three little dots.

Once there select the drop down menu and
from the options select more tools. In the
more tools drop down menu select developer
tools. once there are the options at the top
you should see the following: Element,
Console, Sources, Network, Performance,
Application. Click on Application.

Once you are in the Application page of your
developer tools, look on the left side of the
sub window at Storage. Click on Local
storage.

Click on it and in the drop down it should say
Https://onlyfans/ click on this and it will show
in the right hand side of the pane the BC
token, copy this into a importer.

Next go into the Cookies drop down. Same as
before you will see the codes for the Sess
and User_ID, copy these and paste them into
the import.

Press submit and you're done, this will
however take a pain in the ass long time to
finish updating but then it's done.
>>37177
There I've made it better. Point of this is just this. You need the cookies and in you can activate console on you phone you can see that the steps remain the same.
>>38786
Never mind i figured it out. This and the message I'm replying to can get deleted if you want.