/gen/

(838 KB, 1080x2340, Screenshot_20230813_025840_Gallery.jpg)
Nicest for me is probably Luscious. Had an actual conversation with her, she's very sweet and down to earth. BC Eve is pretty cool too, and so is Margot. I had convos with each them about stuff unrelated to modeling and they're all very personable

On the other hand, Jexkaawolves was a total bitch. I messaged her on OF asking for a custom video, she gave me a price which I then paid via tip. She never gave me the video, instead bitched at me for sending the $ via tip instead of cashapp. Even though she never gave me her cashapp. Like I was supposed to ask.
I haven't interacted with many and I never lead with offers of gifts/money. If they seem cool and someone I'd actually want to support, then I'm very generous.

Nicest: Roxxie, gothbelly, layla
Rudest: Boberry, cowcake, random fats nobody cares about from feabie (boberry just never responded lol kind of bitter about it but I'm sure she's swamped)
Nicest: cowcake (one of the only feedees online who you can tell is in it for the fetish)
Rudest: Layla, Roxxie, most of the famous tumblr fatties seem like stuck up golddiggers who think they’re minor celebs and never gain past the mid 200s (e.g. thick like honey)
Nice: Adeline, FatMissT, Layla
Rude: BoBerry

As has been discussed before, I definitely get fake vibes from BoBerry, like she's playing up a sweet image for the camera. I remember even Catidee alluded that she's not as pleasant IRL.
Jexka actually looks like she has turds for brains so honestly it's your damn fault for even thinking for holding her up to anything
>>34622
Vividly remember her posting footage of a fight she got into on the street with another girl a couple years ago; did not make her look good lol
>>34622
She's clearly on drugs and her home looks like shit.
Nicest - Boberry. She use to talk to me back in the day and she was sweet, down to earth, funny, and smart. She doesn’t respond anymore but I can’t blame her, she must deal with a lot of messages. Still, I miss being able to chat with her from time to time.

Rudest - Caitidee, Averyssbbw, Roxxie. These girls all come across as man hating assholes.
>>34622
she's just a ratchet coaler
>>34726
>Rudest - Caitidee, Averyssbbw, Roxxie. These girls all come across as man hating assholes.
based on what?
>>34730
Based on talking to them and reading their social media posts over the years. They also seem to be the ones with all the drama surrounding them.
>>34732
I'd add Leighton to the list, though her rudeness may just be a byproduct of her relationship with Caitidee

By the way, does anyone know how old Leighton is? I feel like there's got to be at least a 10 year age gap between her and Caitidee
GreedyGirlMarie, KaylaPeach, Nova, and Vivienne Rose were responsive when I messaged them. I know people who met Vivienne and she was kind from what i've heard, she also revaled GlitterAndLazers's weight on Curvage hehe.

The rudest was TheBigAssBBW when she came on here to threaten to leave because of piracy, she was a newbie at that point.
Not surprised Margot makes the list. Ive never interacted with her, but she seems very genuine.
>>34792
She’s got a fake ass and a circa 2007 hipster boho vibe
>>34598 (OP)
I have no clue since I have never interacted with a model in any way. Not even once.
>>34735

What is GlitterAndLazers's weight??
>>34904
She weighed 330 in May 2020. No idea how much she gained since then, but she has lost more than 30 lbs the past few months so she could be blow 300 now.

her height is 5'7" btw, some sources say 5'9" but Vivienne says its 5'7"
>>34906

I wonder why she looks so much bigger than that, even with the weight loss.