/gen/

(17 KB, 316x400, 5cd4d8b72000005b0095fde0.jpeg)
(and you're a woman)

I'd gladly give you some of my paycheck to get fatter.

If you're 5'3" and you're 600 pounds, congrats, you are finally attractive.

If you're 5'3" and you're 800 pounds, I will collect all the money you need to eat constantly.

If you're 5'3" and you're 1000 pounds, I probably have cum squirting out of my eyes.

If you're 5'3" and you're 1600 pounds, I will dedicate all my time, money, and life energy to keeping you constantly stuffed and well-fucked.

If you're another height, just convert the above to BMI and use that as your guide. If you're a man, I'd rather have you on the workforce, helping women get fat, but if you're 5'3" and you're 1000 pounds, you're even sexy as a man. Just go back one as a handicap (e.g. if you're 5'3" and you're 1000 pounds as a man, I will collect all the money you need to eat constantly rather than have cum squirting out of my eyes).
(30 KB, 512x512, IMG_0463.webp)
>>34249 (OP)
Here’s a picture of my ankles. Please send cash to waffleshitbrickhouse@paypal.com
>>34250
This post is absurdly funny to me
Not even an attempt to use someone else's pic, or make the ai generation even remotely realistic. I wouldn't even jerk off to this shit, it's disgusting. I really hope OP didn't fall for this, though even an idiot can tell so I have faith that he didn't.

Also yeah, agreed with the og post. Short fatties are hot as fuck (which is why I date one)
>>34729
It’s real. I’ve paid this woman for similar.
>>34743

If you paid real money you’re a goddamn moron, bitch has six toes on each foot
>>34766
Polydactyly affects 1 in 500 people so it’s not the definitive proof you think it is smart man.
She’s one of the best in the specific niche and you jackasses better not scare her off
>>34769
>She’s one of the best in the specific niche and you jackasses better not scare her off

Lmao, the fuck you gonna do if she does get scared off? Make a rant post?
>>34770
Don’t indulge anon, this man’s fishing 🎣
>>34770
>>34766
If you assholes scare Polydactyl Princess away from the kink I'll fucking kill you. Most women using their bonus toe to do waffle stomping vids are just in it for the money, she's 100% the real deal. Anyone ever bought a custom from her?
>>34250
Waffle stomp