/gen/

(4 KB, 275x183, IMG_2443.jpeg)
I’ve always loved big girls. Ive always been wanting to experience the struggles of obesity and that give me an idea. Now I’m far from obese, I’m 5’10 142. I have a fat skinny built tho mostly skinny more so than fat. I had the idea of me gaining weight and trying it out. But then my fantasies got even larger. I love reading stories on fantasy feeder of obese hogs struggling to walk, get up, and get the fed by a feeder. So that’s where my next thought came from. Would it be possible to become someone’s feeder and live by her side? Second question, are there even any female feeders out there? I would love to just sit in my bed all day being feed by a hot chick while I stay home all day and she cares for me, sends me food, tests my mobility, teases me, and more. Not sure if I’m going mentally insane but I’m still on the edge of actually deciding to go in on this. I think if would be hot asf and I would be living a fantasy but I’m not sure. I also know of all the health risks and I’m completely fine with that aspect.
you’re insane
do it, pussy
Realistically, you'll have to settle for a male feeder. Then the extremes are doable.

If you want a woman in that role, you need to sweeten the trade. Wealth. Citizenship. The fetish just isn't as prevalent in women, especially straight women.

You can get a mutual gain going, or find someone who tolerates that fat. But an enthusiastic female feeder, especially at your size, hoping for extremes, it's just extremely rare.
>>33914
Yea a mutual gain is definitely a way to start out and would be hot tbh. You’re also right finding straight women into this fetish is rare, but not impossible to find.