/gen/

(21 KB, 259x286, skelebore.jpg)
As the title says I've been trying to find this specific scene. I am 90% sure I didn't dream it.

The details:
I think it may have been in that show "Rescue Me". Apparently slim and attractive woman is dating a fit jock. He invites his friends around to meet the mystery girl he's been seeing. They're all sitting around the kitchen table while she finishes preparing the meal behind the kitchen island. When she moves from behind the counter, she reveals she is crazy pear shaped with super wide hips. All the jock's friends cringe and are embarrassed for the fit jock to learn she isn't the apparently slim and conventionally attractive woman she appeared to be.

pic unrel
Rescue Me had a plotline where one of the guys falls for a fat chick (Ashlie Atkinson) and is embarrassed by it. Not sure if that's what you're confusing it with.

Anyway what you're describing sounds amazing. Reminds me of that Budweiser commercial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46IbJ2O6SIU
>>33714
That budweiser ad is a classic. Love it. Yeah, I don't think it was Rescue Me, definitely not that actress anyway. I think there was padding involved (like the bud ad) but damn it was hot
I was pretty sure she broke up with Mike before ever meeting anyone. He was treating her like a dirty little secret. Been awhile since I watched it though. End of season 1 into 2 is the story arc though
>>33714
Was there a dream sequence where what I'm describing took place perhaps? I'm not positive it was Resuce Me anyway
>>33822
Rescue Me was that show where Dennis Leary LARPs as a 9/11 Firefighter traumatized by the towers failing. I think it was supposed to be about Catholic Guilt but Dennis Leary is known to hate angst so it comes off as awkward. He gets talked down by a fat fireman dying of cancer and the new meat.