/gen/

(724 KB, 4000x5000, ktan.png)
Let's talk about it.
Since i'm the founder, I have a suggestion for an update: Become a web service that allows you to download content from Patreon, Pixiv Fanbox, Discord, Fantia, Afdian, Boosty, DLsite, Gumroad, and SubscribeStar by artist, including content that is no longer available on the site because the artist deleted it, or because the entire account was wiped. Kemono.party itself will no longer not connect to these sites directly, instead it will piggyback off another service that is difficult to reach and use.

Patreon, Pixiv Fanbox, Discord, Fantia, Afdian, Boosty, DLsite, Gumroad, and SubscribeStar:
This doesn't requires a lot of explanation. If you're here you know exactly what it is.

The Backend:
What is simply named "the backend" on this site will be the service that collects files from Patreon, Pixiv Fanbox, Discord, Fantia, Afdian, Boosty, DLsite, Gumroad, and SubscribeStar and just dumps them into a folder. There will be no way to search for content or download in bulk.

Tor:
This site will be fueled by Tor (The onion router), a network of participants that route data for you in a way so no single node knows the start and end of a connection at the same time.

Kemono:
Kemono (this website) will try to fix the problems with the backend by providing cached copies of downloaded material. It will also contain a gallery viewer and allow zip file downloads. Content that has been downloaded over this service will stay available indefinitely, even if the backend or Tor is down. For you this means a more reliable service, and faster downloads.
This service will only archive requested material. It won't constantly check for new content on the backend by itself.

Financial support:
Kemono will always be free of charge, and will never show ads from now on.

And I hope the people running this site will listen to this highly important, unsolicited request.
>>33500 (OP)
I think the furry girl is cute and I wanna hug her.
>>33501
This is a bit, right?