/gen/

(8 KB, 168x300, images.jpeg)
are you aware of external effects that influence what you are attracted to?

At baseline I'm attracted to regular BBW types and thick girls. I just like that everything is bigger and rounder and i love big asses. I'm mostly interested in normal sex with them but the girl has to be bigger.

But i noticed i tend to be attracted to SSBBW in specific situations and my fantasies turn to fat play and something like that.
Fapping to BBWs is totally fine for me but the post nut clarity after fapping to old MercedesBBW videos hits meh hard.

For me this is for a day or so after a heavy workout or while I'm drunk.
I think I get what you're saying but I think it depends on the content the model puts out. I've never had any post-nut regret over BoBerry, but if I tug it to MassivelySweet? Almost always. Generally the heavier or less mobile, the more depraved it feels when I'm finished.
>>32674
BoBerry is attractive to me. Maybe a little bit too big for my taste but she has a pretty face and I'm aware that she is not pretty for the mainstream but for someone who likes fat girls, she is. I'm comfortable with calling her pretty and there is no regret after.

But sometimes when i get off to girls that are just fat and who have ugly faces for my taste, i feel regret. But i can't help it, i need to get it out of my system some times.

it's just funny to me that my activities influence what I'm need in terms of this fetish.

i hate that sometimes because my girlfriend is bigger but not into this fetish. So any my normal state we have good regular sex, but sometimes it feels like living with the brakes on, because i all can think of is her big belly
>>32674
massivelysweet is the very definition of post-nut regret for me. sometimes before I even start I'll just try to snap myself out of that mood. I basically don't have a limit for how fat a girl I'll jerk it to but sometimes you gotta draw a line lmao. echo does this to me too but mostly because I think she's retarded.
Agreed with the MassivelySweet thing. Her fupa is the biggest I’ve seen and she’s great for the fantasy but you just know she can’t smell good. Anytime I feel sorry for them after post-nut clarity then I feel gross