/gen/

(646 KB, 534x642, leta.png)
it seems like lots of fat chicks got hit with the poor genes double whammy of poor eyesight and slow metabolism
What'd you expect when people are staring at a screen for several hours a day?
There is a correlation between obesity and poor eyesight (and especially between diabetes and poor eyesight). My fattest ex (about 5'6" and 400lbs) had quite bad eyesight and wore glasses. Her doctor said her obesity was making her eyesight worse. She had a lot of other health problems too though.
My sister's ex had the same problem with his eyes. He was fat too but I'm not much good at guessing a man's weight.
>>32628
Kisame here. I am 5'6 and 200lbs and I don't have poor eyesight. I eat vegetables mixed in with sweets and work efficiently.
Yeah reasons for that see above and a coincidence maybe
Lots of people get glasses due to screen time (and big girls got a lot of that usually)

Ans yes diabetes is definitely linked with poor eyesight
My gf was just diagnosed with diabetes (quite bad values also) and her eyes got worse over the last years
Regular check ups are mandatory (you could actually go blind of you don't) and you can't start all therapies before that

Other than that
Aren't glasses just super cute ;)
They can be a fashion accessory too, because they do add dimension to a fat face. Not saying every fat chick is wearing them as a prop, but she might forego contacts or even lasik if they're part of her look.
>>32598 (OP)
My wife wears pretty thick glasses. For her it was poor eyesight as a child that led to a sedentary childhood.
>>32669

Exactly. Some girls may think that glasses can make people focus on the glasses instead of their fat face features (double chin, cheeks...). Glasses also help them look better in some cases (for example, Fit Sid).