/gen/

i mean real or fake because if they are fake then it would be Brittany elizabeth
>>32203
lets say real
I see the vision bro but I think we should be asking ourselves who the belly equivalent of Randalin is
there are girls with MUCH bigger implants than Brittany. I think going natural is more in the spirit of the question but it's kind of hard to pick one girl who has both randalin's sheer mass and proportions. to be a randalin equivalent the girl's tits almost have to look like they don't belong on her, y'know?
Probably Karola, but only the WTF factor because she’s neither young nor attractive.
himiwako would be my answer here, but I've long suspected she was using elaborate prosthetics.
Might be a little of a stretch in terms of comparison to Randalin, but I think she belongs in this conversation.

https://coomer .
party/onlyfans/user/thotterpopp
Demora Avarice maybe? She's a little old tbh, but she's definitely got an element of the "holy shit, look how massive she is" that Randalin has
demora rocks, I've been subbing to her OF on and off for a couple years now but I think she occupies her own niche, what with being surgically enhanced but in a "natural" way. would love to see more girls go the fat transfer route, Demora's cans look EXCELLENT.
>>32201 (OP)
Did she gain weight? She could rivalize Sadie in an ass bumping contest.
>>32225
she was allegedly 400 pounds at one point. Sadie's just BIGGER, she's got a whole different musculoskeletal build going on, but yeah I bet if they stood side by side you'd be impressed at how randalin stacks up.
>>32210
I dont care about her youth or attraction, i just wanna play with those titties. the negative to me is her nipples dont even have any color. its like she has a blur over nipples.
>>32228
whose sadie?
>>32230
Her tits are stretching her skin, that's why her nipples are so light. Are you new to viewing big tits or something?
>>32217
Glad I am not the only one. People didn't ask enough questions about her.
>>32219
Cute and seemingly weeb pilled
>>32219

abbi secraa and lilydreamboobs