/gen/

(405 KB, 512x768, 4b41c519995519a536ab5efd04693098.png)
Serious question. How big is your dick? Does it make a difference when hooking up with a BBW?

I'm gonna meet up with one and likely get her. Got a 7'8 inch dick

What were you experiences? Let me now
Met my wife because of the size of my cock - it definitely helps.
Strictly average length (5.5") but somewhat exceptional girth.
>>31699
Oh and I'm not tall but I have big hands and feet... Wonder how many women I've bamboozled with them lol.
>>31699
Exception girth for 5.5 inches, or actually exceptional girth?
most intellectual Balkanoid conversation (that isn't a viciously-divisive ethno-religious debate/chimping out that leads to everyone getting banned)
>>31694 (OP)
7.75inches
with a girth of 5.1inches.
I'm 6'5", about 180lbs, and my dick is 6" long. No woman has ever complained about my size one way or the other. I've never measured my girth but some women have said my dick is very thick.
Never had any problems getting my dick inside a woman due to her fatness. Heaviest girl I've fucked was about 400lbs but most of them were about 250.
Dead average. 5.5", average girth.

It has not been an issue having sex with women up to 320lbs in any normal sex position, with the use of supportive pillows. Ie- if she's on top and I have a supportive pillow under my ass for leverage there's no issues, without the pillow I have on occasion slipped out.

Any heavier than that I don't know.
>>31702
Exceptional for 5.5". Or so I was told (once), and by my own observations.

Side note: Is anyone else here strictly a grower? (As opposed to a shower.) Hard my shit is average, as stated. But flaccid, particualrly after wearing boxer briefs all day or after working out, it's pathetic. Like, I wrap a towel around my waist in the locker room (which I wish other dudes would do as well, but that's another story).

Nor will I show a partner my soft dong til well into the relationship. I just assume it'll be a massive turnoff, even if she's satisfied by the stiff version. That said, I've noticed if I go commando or wear loose boxers with loose pants, I'm respectable. But I hate commando and boxers lol.
>>31758

yeah I think being a grower is much more common than being a shower

>Nor will I show a partner my soft dong til well into the relationship
This reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where a girl sees George’s shrunk dick (he was in the pool) and tells George’s date, who gets disappointed. Idk every woman is different but I don’t think they’ll make fun of you if you’ve had sex with her
>>31758
I've measured myself after heavy workouts at 8" flaccid, and found that equally pathetic. The feeling is universal regardless of size, or being a shower or grower.
>>31758

I'm a super grower. Flaccid it's usually 2-3 inches. I've had a date that at first laughed at my size and was in awe once it reached the 7-8 inch mark.

Some women are really into it when they get more than they thought they'd get. Idgaf whether my partner sees my soft dong cause they are usually caught off guard once its erect.
>>31792
I echo this. Not many guys look anything impressive soft.

I'm 6.25' and I've never had any issues or complaints. The biggest girl I've bedded was ~360lbs.
>>31758
>Side note: Is anyone else here strictly a grower?

Yes. It's shocking how tiny it is when soft, and how big it is when hard. I go from 2.5~, to 7.5-7.75 when erect.

>>31694 (OP)
>Does it make a difference when hooking up with a BBW?
As long as she has some flexbility to her, there shouldn't be any problems.

There was an old thread where a guy with a 5 inch dick mentioned that he'd get his woman to put her knees on two pillows, and then have her spread out doggy style as much as possible, and he was still able to get it all in.